Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DonaldBrashear

If the Canucks miss the playoffs, will you boycott the team next year?

If the Canucks miss the playoffs, will you boycott the team next year?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. If the Canucks miss the playoffs, will you boycott the team next year?

• Yes
    • No

I'll be surprised if there is even a single yes vote.

A lot of posters on CDC tend to overreact to losses, but they're still fans who care about the team and would never desert them, even if they miss the playoffs.

I've spent decades -- since day 1 of the franchise -- cheering for the Canucks when they piled up losing season after losing season. If anyone boycotts the team after one awful year, maybe it's time they boycott life after something relatively insignificant (and inevitable) happens to them in the wider world, too.

Boycott the team??? what kind of fans do you take us for? It will certainly suck, but I dont think any fan would boycott the team...

Haha, this city doesn't like losing much, but I was born/raised here and this is the best team I've seen. :) If I could hang in through the really bad years, why on Earth would I pack it in now? Nope, I'm a lifer...Lions and Canucks. Like my air and water.

Yes, in fact. Here ye, here ye... let it be known by this decree that if indeed, the Vancouver Canucks do not make the playoffs, there shall be absolutely no attendance to any future games by any man or woman. Furthermore, there shall be zero viewers ever watching any future broadcasts.

Go troll somewhere else idiot

on the bright side, we would have a top 14 pick in a deep draft :P heres to hoping we won't have a top 14 pick by missing the playoffs.. but there are other ways :bigblush:

Not a chance.

That being said, if we don't raise our play we may very well miss the playoffs. And while you obviously miss out on a shot at the cup, that might not be such a bad thing. It would certainly wake the guys up a bit.

I already watch limited games due to school. If canucks missed playoffs which a small part of me wants due to wanting changes in team over all there is no way

I could forfeit hockey all together. Hockey is life