The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If the Canucks miss the playoffs, will you boycott the team next year?

DonaldBrashear

If the Canucks miss the playoffs, will you boycott the team next year?  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am wondering how many people will choose to not watch the Canucks next year if they miss the playoffs this year. Have we become a city that expects the team to make the playoffs every year without any hiccups? Is that realistic of us to expect? I have heard people ragging on the canucks lately saying they suck... it doesn't seem like this city likes losing very much.

If they dont mak3 the playoffs I expect the following:

1) AV fired by MG

2) MG fired by FA & Co

3) Aquilini to have a mental breakdown and attempt to sell the team to J.Balsillie only to have the nhl intervene and sell to someone who relocates the team to Louisiana who then:

3) Trades the team for whatever team wins the stanley cup and all our first round picks for 10 years or alternatively promotes all of our players in our ahl affiliate

Our Government then cracks down and brings in the death penalty and then the following happens :

4) Death Penalty for every fairweather fan who jumps off the bandwagon

5) Life in prison for any rioters

In conclusion this thread is as ridiculous as my posted reply, any fan who boycotts because of 1 missed playoff is not a fan imho

I've spent decades -- since day 1 of the franchise -- cheering for the Canucks when they piled up losing season after losing season. If anyone boycotts the team after one awful year, maybe it's time they boycott life after something relatively insignificant (and inevitable) happens to them in the wider world, too.

Archived