The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tired of people defending of Cory.

VMR

I'm thinking of starting a Daniel vs Henrik thread.

Did you see Henrik last night? He sucks, Daniel is so much better. He had 4.3 shots compared to Henrik's 1.3. We should trade that bum because Daniel has always been better and Henrik melts in the playoffs. Daniel can score but Hank can't, DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY, waaaaaaa, I wet my pants.

Did you see Henrik last night? He sucks, Daniel is so much better. He had 4.3 shots compared to Henrik's 1.3. We should trade that bum because Daniel has always been better and Henrik melts in the playoffs. Daniel can score but Hank can't, DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY, waaaaaaa, I wet my pants.

\

Ro8erto 7uongo (btw, do you even know what the numbers for letters mean? 7 against Chicago, 8 against Boston) has faced far less shots per game than Schneider and faced far weaker teams and Schneider is outperforming him immensely, as shown by those stats.

7uongo is trying to innovate the game by creating a new goaltending style, where you bellyflop whenever the puck moves laterally like a lazy fat frack and let in soft goals every 5 shots.

7uongo is gone this summer, can't wait for the tears from the dick riders. Good riddance, one good playoffs in '07 doesn't make up for 5 years of choking.

Some of these fans make me sick. Baggins, I'm appalled at what you're saying about the best goalie this city ever saw.

Get your head out of your a$$ and face the facts. At the end of the day, after all the chokes and godlike games, Luongo is the best goaltender in the history of the Vancouver Canucks. Yet, the management (and the fans) treat him like a scrub goalie who is supposedly a failure and a choker because he couldn't score 3+ goals a game on top of what he did to win the cup.

Sure, Schneider is showing promise. But if you decide to unceremoniously run out a star player like Lu in favor of a goalie who has POTENTIAL to be a star player, well, I'm out. This fanbase is seriously making me consider to stop watching Vancouver hockey. I'm out of here.

Some of these fans make me sick. Baggins, I'm appalled at what you're saying about the best goalie this city ever saw.

Get your head out of your a$$ and face the facts. At the end of the day, after all the chokes and godlike games, Luongo is the best goaltender in the history of the Vancouver Canucks. Yet, the management (and the fans) treat him like a scrub goalie who is supposedly a failure and a choker because he couldn't score 3+ goals a game on top of what he did to win the cup.

Sure, Schneider is showing promise. But if you decide to unceremoniously run out a star player like Lu in favor of a goalie who has POTENTIAL to be a star player, well, I'm out. This fanbase is seriously making me consider to stop watching Vancouver hockey. I'm out of here.

To everyone who thought there was room in Vancouver for two #1 goalies to coexist in harmony, there isn't.

Neither the fans nor the goalies in question seem to like this situation. It's stupid and in my opinion maybe becoming cancerous, which also might be a partial explanation as to why the product on the ice is now suffering.

Gillis? Just move one of them and get it over with. Your sitting on your hands style of management has become detrimental.

Guest Pinchin

Awwwwww, poor baby, sick and tired of people defending Cory. You should start a facebook page or something, that will teach em...

Luongo fans think that people who support and want Schnieder as the number 1 going forward means they HATE Lou.

As a result, if Schnieder lets in more than 2, even if his defense is atrocious, which anyone who knows hockey can attest its been all year pretty much , they jump on him in some sort of vengeful act against these so called Lou haters.

It makes them feel good in their teenage angst.

Schnieder was the only reason we were in that game. Our defense is a mess. Hansen even said it in his interview, if we keep turning over the puck in our own end we're not going to win. That's not goaltending, that's team defense.

Archived