The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Former Vancouver Canuck Anson Carter WATN

Pasific Coluseum

Where Are They Now?

Well it looks like Anson Carter is doing guest analysis on LA Kings intermission panel. Watching the Kings play and he looks good. Probably could still play hockey if he wanted to.

Just wanted to WATN for fellow Carter fans out there. He was such a beast with the Twins

Thought this fool was concentrating on a rap career or something.. Guess standing at the side of the net and letting the twins bank it off you was too hard, he wanted a raise, we didnt match he left and it ended his talent-less career.

The dude was 6'1" 210 lbs. with decent wheels, heavy shot, willing to go the dirty areas to create space for the twins. Sounds just like the kind of player the Canucks need right now...not saying Carter (he's 38-39 years old now), but someone like him...oh wait, we have a kid named Kassian who fits that profile. Kass needs more than the passing glance he got last night vs. Minny...let the kid play with the Sedins, AV.

The dude was 6'1" 210 lbs. with decent wheels, heavy shot, willing to go the dirty areas to create space for the twins. Sounds just like the kind of player the Canucks need right...not saying Carter (he's 38-39 years old now), but someone like him...oh wait, we have a kid named Kassian who fits that profile. Kass needs more than the passing glance he got last night vs. Minny...let the kid play with the Sedins, AV.

Why would i praise a nothing burger for being a nothing burger?

Btw what other former canucks am i making fun of? I loved trent klatt, lol

Guess I should live in the past and give credit where it is not due, 8 teams in 12 years shows how good of a team player he was in his nhl career. So no i dont give a crap about former players who made a quick living off the sedin bro's, tried to cash in on it failed and career died.

People bash anson carter like no tomorrow. Just remember, he wouldnt have gotten his goals if it wasnt for his ability to go to the net and his somewhat great anticipation of passes.

I believe Nonis shouldve re signed anson. I mean if raymond was awarded 2.5 mill for his 25 goals, AC shouldve at least got raymond money.

I wouldn't call him a fool, but he left Vancouver for more a difference of 600 000k or soemthing like that to join the Hurricanes. The Sedins literally resurrected his career, making him a 30 goal scorer once again. Dave Nonis gave him a generous offer of 1.8 million for a 2 year contract despite on a decline. Indeed he is one of the best line mates for the Sedin.

Thought this fool was concentrating on a rap career or something.. Guess standing at the side of the net and letting the twins bank it off you was too hard, he wanted a raise, we didnt match he left and it ended his talent-less career.

Archived