The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(OFFICIAL) GDT - Canucks @ Blue Jackets, March 13th, 2013 - Sportsnet

cmpunk

Alright. Fine. I give up. Garrison was a terrible signing... Because AV is going to ruin his god damn career! He gets no ice time and no PP time. What the hell did we bring him in for? He is a 16 goal scorer on the worst team in the league. He's at least 20 getting PP passes from the Sedins. But no, let's put the bust we signed from UFA instead!

Being a Canucks fan is hell right now. Let alone being a Garrison fan...

Why not give Ballard and Garrison a chance on the PP? You know, the guy who has waited patiently for almost 3 years doing everything asked of him and never rocking the boat......

Good luck getting any player to waive a NTC to come here. Getting free agents to sign will be tougher too with how guys get buried in obscurity by this idiotic coach.

If Bieksa is not playing doesn't that mean Alberts and Barker are in for Ballard to be out?

If this is the case, why would this make sense to AV based on the opponent?

I am tired of Ballard getting the blame whenever this team plays like crap, especially when Ballard is the only one on our D who actually plays a good game......ridiculous coaching.

I hate to say it cause I want vancouver to win but ib just got this feeling we will blown out. So 4-0 columbus loungo actually plays good but edler scores three times on the wrong goalie(via falling in front of the net deflecting the puck in) and ebbet screws up for the 4th goal but then Av finally gets fired?

I called it yesterday, that sweet one timer pass ballard hit garrison with for an actual 'scoring chance' would get him scratched.

On another note I just saw Taylor show the twitter poll.

It appears 60% of you traitors think that the Canucks problem is the COACHING!?!

...of course 60% of the people who have a clue about hockey also think the problem is coaching. B)

Archived