The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(OFFICIAL) GDT - Canucks @ Blue Jackets, March 13th, 2013 - Sportsnet

cmpunk

If things don't go well tonight, expect a 9 AM/Noon press conference tomorrow at Rogers Arena re:firing of one or all of our coaches (I assume they will be flying home tonight post-game). No more excuses. I have to believe this is the end of AV's leash (which could manifest itself in another coach getting canned).

I hate the constant line juggling but looking forward to Booth/Higgy/Kass.

Edit: not sure why but my mind went to this ^

Prince George boy Drazenovic playing for Columbus tonight? Sweet

4-1 Canucks.

Kassian

Burrows

Daniel

Edler

Drazenovic.. gotta give my hometown boy the prediction for his first NHL goal

Were gonna smash em tonight!

Really wanting a win but....CBJ is feeling something now and their win streak continues

CBJ 2-1

Post game announcement Edler and Schneider to CBJ,  Jack Johnson and Bobrovsky + first to Van.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!My steadfast optimism for this team is fading. Still love the team and the players we have. Just cannot stay behind the coaching for much longer. It does seem as though AV is trying to eff things up so he can move on. So much talent, so many dumb-frack coaching decisions

Good luck guys. If we win, it'll tie our franchise record win streak. We'll be coming out of the gate pretty fast and looking for that early lead. Hoping for a hard fought, clean game. Even though the Jackets give it their all, Canucks regain form and get that much needed bounceback win. 4-3 Canucks.

LORD LUONGO TO THE RESCUE!

dear Edler and Hamhuis ... I'm begging u... please don't give the puck away more than 20 times. Please don't screen luongo and please don't get ur stick in his way on simple shots. Learn from Tanev

To me it just looks like av is going to his go to line up (favorites) to help his team got out of this losing streak. I don't blame him his back is against the wall and he wants the guys he trusts in his lineup not the guys he doesn't trust even if they're playing good.

Archived