The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(OFFICIAL) GDT - Canucks @ Blue Jackets, March 13th, 2013 - Sportsnet

cmpunk

Good luck guys. If we win, it'll tie our franchise record win streak. We'll be coming out of the gate pretty fast and looking for that early lead. Hoping for a hard fought, clean game. Even though the Jackets give it their all, Canucks regain form and get that much needed bounceback win. 4-3 Canucks.

That's it for me. Ballard out is the last straw.

AV and Gillis are a well matched pair..............neither of them have damned clue.

If I was Ballard I would be asking for a trade. I want to see him in a team that is prepared to play him.

2-1 for somebody

Bob is playing really well for Col.

Luongo has strong game

Why is Ebbett a 2L C and Schraeder was used with 4th line plugs?

Why is Ballard scratched again but Edler never seems to be held accountable?

When is GMMG going to start holding AV accountable?

When is this team going to get a legit 2nd line?

It's time to lower expectations back to traditional Canuck levels after a few years of really thinking we have a contender to cheer for.

the only line that showed chemistry this year was Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen .

back to Ebbett ? seriously ? this really exposes Gillis inaction in making the necessary changes.

There's AHL teams deeper at centre than the canucks this point.

Barker has looked like the most offensively dangerous D we have lately, u have to give him a shot, only guy that hits the net consistently and i agree on Kassian, get him on the edge of the crease in front of the goalie

everyone ive watched hockey with the last 10 years is saying Sedin-Sedin-Kassian, as well, Burrows is more useful giving us a secondary scoring threat, he needs to be on 2nd line, it's that or break up the twins and i think thats a bad idea.

This team is 2-3 pieces away from being a serious threat and thats with Bieksa and Kesler healthy.

Gillis needs to make moves now and give the team a chance, the Sedins are turning into pumpkins soon.

AV is stale , sandbags himself but also gets dealt a bad hand when you consider what he has at Center these days.

This is how i see the future

Step 1 Gillis should make 2-3 key changes but doesn't

Step 2 AV gets till the end of the year / last chance /

Step 3 Nucks out in first round, lose 4-1

Step 4 AV fired

Step 5 Goalie moved

hopefully we see somethin like this

Step 6 The Culling ....Booth,Edler,Luongo,Raymond,Ballard, Yappierre, DJ Dave, GreenMen

The Kumbaya Canuck era is finished.

Corey Perry and Ryan Clowe signed.

Lindy Ruff hired. new culture new era.

Sedin-Sedin- C.Perry

R.Clowe-R.Kesler-Z.Kassian

N.Jensen-A.Burrows- J.Hansen

C.Higgins-S.Pinozzotto-T.Sestito

That's it for me. Ballard out is the last straw.

AV and Gillis are a well matched pair..............neither of them have damned clue.

If I was Ballard I would be asking for a trade. I want to see him in a team that is prepared to play him.

"Ebbett is back, having been recalled from Chicago. While Jordan Schroeder has been dispatched to the minor leagues, with coach Alain Vigneault believing the team gave him the rookie every chance possible to succeed.

“We felt he hit a wall a little bit,” Vigneault said. “The last little while, offensively, it’s been a little challenging for him. He’s supposed to be an offensive player, 5-on-5, and on the power play.

“We thought we’d help him out by putting him on the power play where we sort of needed a right handed shot, see if we couldn’t boost his confidence which should help him 5-on-5.

“But obviously that didn’t get the results that we anticipated.”

So, Schroeder’s off to Chicago to regain the confidence that was shattered when he was moved to a fourth line with Tom Sestito and Dale Weise.

Anyone surprised that didn’t work out?"

This from today's Province. A huge kick in the nuts to Schroeder I'm sure. LMAO at AV wanting us to believe that Schroeds got a fair shake just not getting results from his booming shoot from the point on the PP or his failure to get any points on the fourth line. And then to slot Ebbett in on the second right off the bat?!? I suspect another prospect is gonna want out of Lotusland and we will fail to sign any decent FA's this summer unless something changes soon.

Archived