The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(OFFICIAL) GDT - Canucks @ Blue Jackets, March 13th, 2013 - Sportsnet

cmpunk

I don't see us bouncing back with anything better than we have shown, especially against a Columbus team that, dare I say it might be the hottest team in the western conference right now.

I am optimistic Luongo will have a solid game.

Only way we win is if Lu absolutely steals this, even if he has a solid game and lets is a goal or two we will lose.

3-2 Jackets.

Also gotta laugh at AV.

Scratches Ballard again to bring in Barker (after I though he was fine last game and made a few solid plays)

But yet he keep Edler in the line-up after the struggles... Even Alberts hasn't blown the rood of the place. He should have sat not Ballard.

I hope Deb is right, cause this is a joke. Ballard should just request a trade already.

I want a win of coarse , but not if it means that Mike is gonna say ' Hey look at that ! everythings fine !! we dont need to make any changes !!' Id rather lose if thats what it takes to put a change into motion .. and I fricking hate even saying that .. truth is ,, I don't want to win one round ... I want the cup ..

Lou will allow nine goals on 26 shots (five in the first period, and then another four in the second period), and the crowd will jeer him whenever he makes an easy save during the second period after the game is already 7-1 in favor of CBJ. In response, Lou will raise his arms in mock celebration. Then AV will finally pull Lou in the middle of the second period in favor of Schnides (who will allow 2 more goals), Lou will storm past AV and go to MG and tell him,"It's my last game for Vancouver." Lou will later tell the media that despite allowing five goals on 17 shots in the first, AV kept him in net in order to humiliate him.

MG will then promptly trade him to the Avalanche where he will go on to win the Cup.

CBJ-11

Nucks-1

I'm hoping to God that this team wakes up this game.

1. Ebbet into the lineup, this guys going to play with some heart he has been impressive in AHL as of recent and he'll come in and play like he's got something to prove. Hopefully igniting a couple of others off the bench and having some sort of a chain reaction.

2. Lou is in net, he's a veteran I have faith in him.

Only thing I can see screwing this up for us is the D and if they get the first goal. Which I'm praying doesn't happen.

2-1 Canucks. Goals from Daniel and Higgins. Umberger for CBJ

That's it for me. Ballard out is the last straw.

AV and Gillis are a well matched pair..............neither of them have damned clue.

If I was Ballard I would be asking for a trade. I want to see him in a team that is prepared to play him.

I'm hoping to God that this team wakes up this game.

1. Ebbet into the lineup, this guys going to play with some heart he has been impressive in AHL as of recent and he'll come in and play like he's got something to prove. Hopefully igniting a couple of others off the bench and having some sort of a chain reaction.

2. Lou is in net, he's a veteran I have faith in him.

Only thing I can see screwing this up for us is the D and if they get the first goal. Which I'm praying doesn't happen.

2-1 Canucks. Goals from Daniel and Higgins. Umberger for CBJ

Archived