The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lack of swordsmen leads Saudi Arabia to consider dropping public beheadings

Aladeen

Not that I partake in it, but what's with your hatred towards something that allows people to enjoy themselves? Why does it concern you?

You're a nerd for picking on people for having their own type of fun.

Wth, nice personal attack, why don't you read the whole thread before attacking me? He said that school was a martial arts school and that I was ignorant for calling it a Larping school I couldn't careless if he likes to LARP in his pastime. So learn to read or see the full picture before you comment like a douche.

Wth, nice personal attack, why don't you read the whole thread before attacking me? He said that school was a martial arts school and that I was ignorant for calling it a Larping school I couldn't careless if he likes to LARP in his pastime. So learn to read or see the full picture before you comment like a douche.

Actually, it's you who was starting out by insulting me by calling me a LARPer. I am not. That's you acting a fool. Nor do I attend the school. I have taken a class there though and I have taken many Eastern martial arts classes over the years. It is what it is.

I assume you don't respect boxing, wrestling or archery as martial arts either, eh?

http://en.wikipedia....an_martial_arts

Actually it was you who insulted me first. You know nothing of my culture so don't post like you do.

Next I do respect boxing and wrestling and any other form of Martial art but that school is for larping pure and simple... if you prefer to call it stage fighting or whatever that is your perogative but don't call me ignorant because I call it like I see it.

Actually it was you who insulted me first. You know nothing of my culture so don't post like you do.

Next I do respect boxing and wrestling and any other form of Martial art but that school is for larping pure and simple... if you prefer to call it stage fighting or whatever that is your perogative but don't call me ignorant because I call it like I see it.

The cultural bias is usually directed by people of European origin who misunderstand their own culture, and less so others. Where you hail from originally is irrelevant if you don't know anything about the subject.

Calling something as you see it without factual evidence is ignorance. That's what you are displaying on the subject. That's great you respect boxing and wrestling but they aren't Oriental specifically so they aren't martial arts, right?

Stage fighting is one class they offer. One. Of many.

You should make a guide on derailing your own thread on CDC.

Step one, be an inherent douche bag who plays victim after insulting everything he can get his hands on.

Step two, repetition! You need to pound it in people's heads that you're this douche bag.

First you have no idea of my bias or nonbias against or for European Martial Arts I have never commented on it any way shape or form I mearly gave you the dictionary definition of Martial Art and highlighted the fact as the definition clearly states without weapons.

Next You stated my cultural bias... there is only one way to interpret that and if I didn't understand it as you meant it that falls on you for not knowing how to write what you mean.

Last I don't care, you wanna larp I don't care, but posting a stage fighting school in response to swordsmen who behead people is on opposite ends of the spectrum. Do they have a beheading class?

Laughable. That's all you have done.

You obviously have no experience with martial arts at all or you would know almost all incorporate weapons.

Just remember this moment, Aladeen. You had a chance to learn something about a subject you know little about, with the ability to physically confirm your mistaken beliefs firsthand, but decided to turn it into an opportunity to incorrectly cast aspersions on a stranger. No one to blame but yourself.

Oh no!! :frantic: I mistyped one letter... wow thanks for pointing it out for me, where would the internet be without you wonderful english teachers. I am sure you have never mispelled a word, but here I promise you this if you ever do I will be sure to return the favour and point it out to you too :rolleyes:

Archived