The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lack of swordsmen leads Saudi Arabia to consider dropping public beheadings

Aladeen

And? I am typing on my phone... 7k+ Posts are half of those telling people what they spelled wrong? Congrats big guy you must have an amazing life. Sorry I should put a cople of mspeled werds fer u 2 b abel 2 du wut u du bst.

And? I am typing on my phone... 7k+ Posts are half of those telling people what they spelled wrong? Congrats big guy you must have an amazing life. Sorry I should put a cople of mspeled werds fer u 2 b abel 2 du wut u du bst.

Oooooh.

You think Stefan should care that you don't care about but think we should care what about your insults? LOL!

I never said I was swordplay expert. I was just reinforcing that you are not.

You know....a thought just occurred to me reading this headline....I wonder...I genuinely wonder...how the job interview for this position would go..."So, we understand you're very fond of scimitars and you have an admirable disdain for infidels. You meet the criteria for this position, but we've interviewed five other potential employees today just a bit more qualified...so why don't you leave us your resume. Next!" And then I wonder...if there has to be some kind of proving ceremony...or ritual...where they line up giant pumpkins or something like that...haha maybe even watermelon, Gallagher style...and they have a precision competition to see who can sever the most in a certain manner in like 90 seconds...the winner is awarded the position of "Infidel Executioner" and the others aren't discouraged...cause the ones who didn't win that role...get to be suicide bombers...everybody wins!

For those in this thread who don't know what LARP is...it is Live Action Role Play. A lot of it takes place at Comi-Con and other get togethers...it's like cosplay. In this case, Aladeen was trying to say that whoever the other poster was...was LARP ing in this thread...taking on a fantasy role as a swordplay expert. It was all satirical to anyone who knows what LARP ing is.

For those in this thread who don't know what LARP is...it is Live Action Role Play. A lot of it takes place at Comi-Con and other get togethers...it's like cosplay. In this case, Aladeen was trying to say that whoever the other poster was...was LARP ing in this thread...taking on a fantasy role as a swordplay expert. It was all satirical to anyone who knows what LARP ing is.

Archived