The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian needs to be sent down, for everyone's benefit

The Dark Knight

First and foremost for his career, he needs to be sent down to play with Schroeder Jensen as a top unit on the wolves. Here is why...

If Schroeder got sent down for poor play why is Kassian still up? He's younger too I believe.

Everyone knows power forwards take longer to develop. Fact his both Schroeder and him aren't good enough yet

His development with this team and coaching staff is horrendous with how he's being coached and used. He looks completely lost and useless out on the ice and I have no idea why he doesn't get benched . Let him develop in the AHL because he clearly in over his head at the NHL level right now. He's not physical, weak on the puck, defensive liability and turnover machine. Hardly looks engaged in the game or takes the body consistently. He is lost!

From a fan standpoint we shouldn't have to see a player so bad get force fed a roster spot. I feel like the only reason why he's still on the club is because Mike Gillis wants to try an prove to everyone that he traded hodgson for another top prospect/nhler. He's hurting the club, everyone can see this except for the hardcore non critical Canuck fans.

Give the roster spot to someone more deserving or make a trade. The organization clearly has no confidence in him by failing to put him in better situations to succeed.

Let him develop in the AHL please, anyone can see that he's not a good NHLer right now.

They should put him back with the Sedins it would improve his game 100% and he will be there to protect them. Plus putting Burrows on the 2nd or 3rd line gives more offense to the other lines, its the obvious thing to do, so you know AV won't do it.

This is so hilarious. Force feeding this kid minutes because you wouldn't give a better player more icetime. I am sure that size and toughness will come in handy getting a better tee time in the spring. There's fighting in golf right?BTW Cody got a point tonight. Feel free to insert whatever lame excuse to justify this trade again.

You guys are nuts.. He's playing awesome with booth.. Just wait till kesler gets back those three are going to start racking up points. Flame me all you want but ill hit you back with I told you so's when the seasons over.. This is the best play I've seen from those 2 since they've been here. They're both skating and hitting like crazy, playin mean.

This is our new second line. Get used to it

People keep complaining about Booth and Kassian but they've been the least of our problems lately.. Sure they haven't been able to put the puck in lately but they have been skating and getting chances. Why these two haven't even been tried on the power play the past few games is a mystery to me.

its funny i made a similar thread like this and whatn happened

the precious canuck fans came out calling me a trolll

kassian is horrible, let me say it again hes horrible okay he needs to work on his passing shooting and skating

back to the farm plz but management won't why because they cant admit they lost the trade to hodgson like every other canuck fan

People keep complaining about Booth and Kassian but they've been the least of our problems lately.. Sure they haven't been able to put the puck in lately but they have been skating and getting chances. Why these two haven't even been tried on the power play the past few games is a mystery to me.

First and foremost for his career, he needs to be sent down to play with Schroeder Jensen as a top unit on the wolves. Here is why...

If Schroeder got sent down for poor play why is Kassian still up? He's younger too I believe.

Everyone knows power forwards take longer to develop. Fact his both Schroeder and him aren't good enough yet

His development with this team and coaching staff is horrendous with how he's being coached and used. He looks completely lost and useless out on the ice and I have no idea why he doesn't get benched . Let him develop in the AHL because he clearly in over his head at the NHL level right now. He's not physical, weak on the puck, defensive liability and turnover machine. Hardly looks engaged in the game or takes the body consistently. He is lost!

From a fan standpoint we shouldn't have to see a player so bad get force fed a roster spot. I feel like the only reason why he's still on the club is because Mike Gillis wants to try an prove to everyone that he traded hodgson for another top prospect/nhler. He's hurting the club, everyone can see this except for the hardcore non critical Canuck fans.

Give the roster spot to someone more deserving or make a trade. The organization clearly has no confidence in him by failing to put him in better situations to succeed.

Let him develop in the AHL please, anyone can see that he's not a good NHLer right now.

Archived