The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian needs to be sent down, for everyone's benefit

The Dark Knight

Kassian is the least of our problems. He is not being used effectively but adds a presence on the ice that others can't. His character will show 'if' we make the playoffs. That is where he will stand out. For the time being, I like having number 9 out there. Look at how well Booth plays with him...

Kassian is the least of our problems. He is not being used effectively but adds a presence on the ice that others can't. His character will show 'if' we make the playoffs. That is where he will stand out. For the time being, I like having number 9 out there. Look at how well Booth plays with him...

i thought he has played well the last 2-3 games, certainly created scoring chances. He had a few good hits tonight too. He isnt going to look like rick nash stop expecting him too.

and letestu wasnt even his check, sure he couldve done better to clear the puck but alberts didnt take letestu who was his guy. The jackets were changing on that play it was a 3on5 and alberts blew coverage and then let letestu walk by him untouched to his own rebound.

This is so hilarious. Force feeding this kid minutes because you wouldn't give a better player more icetime. I am sure that size and toughness will come in handy getting a better tee time in the spring. There's fighting in golf right?BTW Cody got a point tonight. Feel free to insert whatever lame excuse to justify this trade again.

So the clear solution was to keep him off that line. Just like the clear solution was to break up shredder,mayray and hansen demote schredder to the 4th then claim he's not productive and play a winger as our 2nd line center. DAT coaching

Archived