Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pimpcurtly

Boxer Curtis Woodhouse hunts down Twitter troll to confront him at his home

45 posts in this topic

Laughed my ass off. I wouldn't mind a few addresses from CDC to pay some visits.

Laughed my ass off. I wouldn't mind a few addresses from CDC to pay some visits.

It would be amazing if every poster online had to have their real name, picture and address shown publicly. Oh how things would change it would be awesome haha.

That troll must be loving all of the attention he is getting now.

I hope one day to see /b/ troll this guy's twitter account. Just hope he doesn't go on a shooting rampage as a result.

delicious justice.

The Internet: Breeding Cowards since 1990.

The Internet: Breeding Cowards since 1990.

Your namesake is not exactly representing toughness there, guy.

The Sedins are tough as hell. They just put too much faith in the refs so dan sacrificed getting punched in the face (marchand) to try and draw a call. That was stupid on his part because the refs weren't going to call anything in the finals. Anyways, they aren't the most combative people in the world, but they are definitely tough. They take a lot of beatings and they keep going. No complaints nothing. Can't be a pansy with the ironman streak that Hank is on. I've see them have a bit more pushback this season though and I'm happy about that. If a refs sees you getting pushed around they don't care. They only call penalties on the other team when you spazz out and make a big deal about it.

Thank god. I hate people who feel as if they can say anything on the internet without repercussions.

It would be amazing if every poster online had to have their real name, picture and address shown publicly. Oh how things would change it would be awesome haha.

Your namesake is not exactly representing toughness there, guy.

I love this story. People need to be held accoutable for what they say. Hopefully this story will help some people to think twice before they start trolling online.