The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boxer Curtis Woodhouse hunts down Twitter troll to confront him at his home

pimpcurtly

Ironic, I have actually have fought at the Canadian National Black Belt tournaments and placed 5th after a series of intense tournaments and fights just to get on the team, twice. Here are a few of my medals. I've had several broken noses, jaws, and broken arms. I chose Henrik Sedin as my username because he is someone who plays the game of hockey very well, is a man of integrity, and doesn't use violence as a means of trying to express his toughness or to build his ego.

169278i.jpg

Who's talking about hockey? You simply said my name doesn't inspire toughness. I'm talking about toughness, not how tough a hockey player I can be. You want to prove your 'toughness', repeatedly go into a ring with someone who wants to take your head off and see how you fair. Also my trainers were cops, people who probably stop robberies on a weekly basis. You are just a coward, hiding behind a computer screen, like that troll on twitter.

Also, my injuries are from getting punched in the face by really good opponents. I never actually had any injuries during training. Those medals are the result of literally thousands of hours spread out over almost a decade of intense training with people from all over North America. Not exactly a happy meal item.

Who's talking about hockey? You simply said my name doesn't inspire toughness. I'm talking about toughness, not how tough a hockey player I can be. You want to prove your 'toughness', repeatedly go into a ring with someone who wants to take your head off and see how you fair. Also my trainers were cops, people who probably stop robberies on a weekly basis. You are just a coward, hiding behind a computer screen, like that troll on twitter.

Also, my injuries are from getting punched in the face by really good opponents. I never actually had any injuries during training. Those medals are the result of literally thousands of hours spread out over almost a decade of intense training with people from all over North America. Not exactly a happy meal item.

Namesake = where your name derives from = a hockey player = Henrik Sedin -- this is a hockey forum. This is really difficult to grasp isn't it?

And as for the cops, chances are in my favour martial arts has no effective use in police work. It's a silly gimmick. I also am not dumb enough to pay money for some made-up ambiguous belt system with fake medals so I can get my head knocked around pointlessly, those people who got the Happy Meal toys are in better shape not having tossed that much money away and likely not got injured, and those in the NHL are getting paid millions.

Good luck with the getting punched in the face thing.

Ironic, I have actually have fought at the Canadian National Black Belt tournaments and placed 5th after a series of intense tournaments and fights just to get on the team, twice. Here are a few of my medals. I've had several broken noses, jaws, and broken arms. I chose Henrik Sedin as my username because he is someone who plays the game of hockey very well, is a man of integrity, and doesn't use violence as a means of trying to express his toughness or to build his ego.

169278i.jpg

(which are an arbitrary selling point, I'm a business graduate so I know) is much like showing me a seasonal Happy Meal collectible toy at McDonalds. It doesn't impress me.

Edit: Actually, it impresses me from the perspective of the person who collects money off the idiots who pay into that kind of stuff.

Namesake = where your name derives from = a hockey player = Henrik Sedin -- this is a hockey forum. This is really difficult to grasp isn't it?

And as for the cops, chances are in my favour martial arts has no effective use in police work. It's a silly gimmick. I also am not dumb enough to pay money for some made-up ambiguous belt system with fake medals so I can get my head knocked around pointlessly, those people who got the Happy Meal toys are in better shape not having tossed that much money away and likely not got injured, and those in the NHL are getting paid millions.

Good luck with the getting punched in the face thing.

Archived