The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver vs Columbus

The Magician

Like I said they tried to trade him and he is still here and they are not going to buy him out. And if Luongo wanted out so bad, he would have made it known. By his play and his celebration after tonight and many other wins this season, looks like he is very happy to play for this team and wants to win for the team.

Luongo is our guy.

Game could have gone either way,but I'm glad we won...I thought the Canucks were the more deserving for the win.Very few outright scoring chances in this game,but you have to give credit to a scrappy disciplned Columbus team.

Booth has really started to elevate his game...I like having him on a line with Zack K,lots of muscle.

The team has to start periods with more urgency..again tonight,they were flat.AV had enough and called a timeout.

Lou was great..I hope they let him run with it.

how hard you think they actually tried to trade him and if Luongo is the guy why does Schneider have more starts at the end of the season you will more than likely see Luongo traded when it will be easier to move the contract

i didn't say it and ya its not 100x better but the team played a lot better than in minnesota that's the truth but people still can't see that all they see is columbus and think oh easy win guess what they haven't been a easy win for a few teams during their win streak

We played better but only in a few areas.

The only major difference was the final score. We played the game of a mediocre team trying to scrape out a win. This was the hockey like we used to play in Lou's first year which is not commiserate when compared to the rosters. This team, this talented team, sucks right now.

We're a long way from playing well.

exactly so not sure how anyone can claim Luongo is the guy or even Schneider being the guy one has more starts than the other and both haven't exactly started enough games to be called the guy but for certain unless Gillis pulls a fast one Schneider is the future going forward and makes more sense

you just said they are showcasing him and he increased his trade value tonight and now you just said 29 other teams don't want our playoff choker....so who are we showcasing him for them? You proved how dumb you are, just contradicted yourself in 5 mins lol

Archived