The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver vs Columbus

The Magician

Wow...is it just me or does it seem like a lot of people are mad we won? So we won and half the comments are "big deal..it's Columbus. We barely won" And if we lost then it's "We lost to Columbus...trade the team."

Seems like some people are just never satisfied looking for any reason to complain.

I for one am happy we managed to win a tight game since all year long we have been losing a lot of them. And here's some news for you...the almighty Blackhawks with their incredible record beat Columbus by only one goal every time this year and one of those games is because Crawford played amazing and got them a shutout in a 1-0 win. Shall we take away their record as well?

A win is a win no matter who you play. I'm glad we got the two points and hopefully build some momentum. Still a lot of problems with the team but don't come here and tell me it doesn't mean anything to win.

Wow...is it just me or does it seem like a lot of people are mad we won? So we won and half the comments are "big deal..it's Columbus. We barely won" And if we lost then it's "We lost to Columbus...trade the team."

Seems like some people are just never satisfied looking for any reason to complain.

I for one am happy we managed to win a tight game since all year long we have been losing a lot of them. And here's some news for you...the almighty Blackhawks with their incredible record beat Columbus by only one goal every time this year and one of those games is because Crawford played amazing and got them a shutout in a 1-0 win. Shall we take away their record as well?

A win is a win no matter who you play. I'm glad we got the two points and hopefully build some momentum. Still a lot of problems with the team but don't come here and tell me it doesn't mean anything to win.

The initial SHOT was stopped by Schneider, but you can tell from this video from the 6:42 mark that the puck did not come to a complete stop. It was still moving as Cory put the hand down for support and ended up going into the net. Goalies scoring on themselves counts as a goal. I do agree that the ref was stupid and waved it off before even realizing what happened. Next time the refs should either stick with the call they made or be more patient before making the call.

Archived