The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver vs Columbus

The Magician

precious jack adam winner AV who only won the award because well because of LUONGO

and it goes on again.... yet he calls out lu and says scheinder gives us the best chance to win

Luongo will be the only reason this team will make the playoffs....

so if gillis trades luongo

Luongo saves the day again. That's what good goaltending looks like, nice to see it again.

But the Canucks are still a huge concern. They generated CRAP at even strength tonight, virtually no scoring chances. For the last 6+ games, they aren't generating many chances. Burrows should not be on the top line right now, AV needs to remix that line ASAP.

Also, Garrison. He's solid. His defensive play is outstanding, him and Hamhuis are really great together (short of 1 or 2 games). He's really found his groove with the Canuck system, you can see what an asset he is.

The officials are just poop on a stick. I can't believe they're so blind.

Thank you Luongo :)

Yayyyyy lots to be happy about here right? Barely any offense the entire game, taking stupid penalties and relying on our Goaltender to bail them out yet again. Meanwhile everybody here is waiving the pom poms again.. you people mean to tell me youre happy with this win?

Holy crap is all I can say.. two games vs the worst place team in the league and the canucls barely get out with only one win.. bravo.

I'm not feeling any better. Sorry guys.

We still don't skate the puck into the offensive zone, are just dumping and chasing, and don't seem very quick on the puck. The lack of chances at the and of the 3rd and in OT is deplorable. We need some talent or a motivational jump. I'm not sure which.

Sorry to harsh your buzz.

A win's a win, but it wasn't very convincing

The problem with our Powerplay seems pretty simple. It's way too slow and readable. We need more one-timers and quick passes that make the goalie turn his head quickly and track the puck while it's already been fired.

The short, slow passes along the boards and behind the net need to stop...save that for 5-on-5 and use the Powerplay to crack some one timers!

As Kevin Bieksa once said about the key to winning games: "SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOT-SHOTS, EVERYBODY!!!"

Archived