The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver vs Columbus

The Magician

I like how you can only use a Straw Man argument to "win" an argument. Inventing a world and people in it, have them write something, and then ridicule their invented response. :rolleyes:

I support BOTH goalies. They can both play lights out. But I prefer to stick with the cheaper, younger one that does not have terrible playoff numbers going forward.

Fact is Lu did not steal this game. He was downright lucky a few times where he did the old Lu slide and was way out of position and he was lucky that Johnson missed the wide open net....twice. But he did play well, and made some key saves. I applaud his effort. He did enough for the win and was great in the shootout.

I'm not feeling any better. Sorry guys.

We still don't skate the puck into the offensive zone, are just dumping and chasing, and don't seem very quick on the puck. The lack of chances at the and of the 3rd and in OT is deplorable. We need some talent or a motivational jump. I'm not sure which.

Sorry to harsh your buzz.

One of the most complete games we've played in a while--almost a full game! Not sure how we retain puck possession if we dump & change all the time. At least they were looking to take more shots on the PP. Jason Garrison was a beast, best game as a canuck so far. Like Booth/Higgs/Kass line, lots of hits. Still not sold on Booth-I loved his game but he really needs to put some in the net, seems like we've been saying this since he came to Van. Edler had his best game in awhile too.

I still say big changes need to be made. Press conference tomorrow? GCG!

Barker was great with Team Canada as a junior. Reminded me of Harmonic or Myers a bit.

He knows how to get shots on net. Our other players don't understand shooting it right away to cause pressure and not get caught with the puck.

I didn't say anyone said he had a bad game. I said that it's funny that troll posters that rag on goalies disappear if the goalie they dislike has a good game. To me, it's very evident that select posters post a hell of a lot more when Schneider is playing or Luongo has a bad game. It's not defending anyone or anything, just an observation. It more seems like somehow Schneider fans are upset that I could say such a thing. I didn't even compare Schneider and Luongo in the post you quoted. You're actually the one causing drama by saying I was starting it.. by not saying anything bad about Schneider.

Not only are we seeing alot more clutch and grab/interference against the Canucks because of the refs letting them get away with it, it doesnt help that the Canucks havnt been able to keep teams honest by making them pay on the PP.

Archived