The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver vs Columbus

The Magician

Thrilled to get the win, but in my opinion Ebbett did not do anything diffrent then Schroeder, and also i did not understand why lapierre was not really on the pk considering he has been a stud in the faceoff circle for us.

Ahhh. A win, and we won't see Luongo trolls until his next bad game. It's amazing how you can totally see there's certain posters who suddenly don't post anything at all when Luongo is playing and has a good came compared to when Schneider is playing.

It's not a goalie controversey. It's just what I've noticed. There's certain posters who will go crazy in games where Schneider is playing praising and defending and posting regularly, or alternatively when Luongo plays bad. But if Luongo plays good, suddenly these posters disappear and won't even post anything.

Goalie controversey would be more like.. "So.. Schneider fans who said neither goalie would win with the way the team was playing.... :bigblush: "

Ahhh. A win, and we won't see Luongo trolls until his next bad game. It's amazing how you can totally see there's certain posters who suddenly don't post anything at all when Luongo is playing and has a good came compared to when Schneider is playing.

Yeah, i don't know. I'm sure I said that incorrectly. It's no that we don't have talent in the line-up, far from it, but it doesn't gel and the coaches don't let them play a style that allows them to showcase their talent. It's methodical plodding dump and chase hockey.

Kes will help but right now Booth, Kassian and Raymond are the only ones willing to cross the blueline with the puck. It's all, chip, chip, chip.

We don't have any confidence to make plays under pressure with speed. Our lack of skilled puck distributors is blatant IMO.

Archived