The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver vs Columbus

The Magician

I wasn't defending him, I just think it's funny that posters do that when the goalie they dislike has a good night. It stops them from posting altogether in comparison to when it's the opposite. It seems there's just troll accounts to rag on goalies or something.

I like how you can only use a Straw Man argument to "win" an argument. Inventing a world and people in it, have them write something, and then ridicule their invented response. :rolleyes:

I support BOTH goalies. They can both play lights out. But I prefer to stick with the cheaper, younger one that does not have terrible playoff numbers going forward.

I like how you can only use a Straw Man argument to "win" an argument. Inventing a world and people in it, have them write something, and then ridicule their invented response. :rolleyes:

I support BOTH goalies. They can both play lights out. But I prefer to stick with the cheaper, younger one that does not have terrible playoff numbers going forward.

Fact is Lu did not steal this game. He was downright lucky a few times where he did the old Lu slide and was way out of position and he was lucky that Johnson missed the wide open net....twice. But he did play well, and made some key saves. I applaud his effort. He did enough for the win and was great in the shootout.

Thanks man. You guys aren't doing bad at all -- haven't had a regulation loss in quite awhile. Bobrovsky was the player of the game (didn't watch it, but saw that he was the first star and Raymond had a controversial shootout goal) hopefully they can make the playoffs, Columbus deserves to have a good team! Of course if them and the Canucks meet I would have to root against you guys :P

Both of our goalies needed a game like this, because unless they play like this, we lose. We haven't had a game like this since before Luongo's detroit game when this ugly stretch started. Giving up more than two goals seems to be an impossible hill to climb for the time being. Schneider hasn't even been 'bad' in his recent stretch, but anything average or giving up even 2 goals is a loss in this skid. Our offense has been that bad.

Archived