The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver vs Columbus

The Magician

A win.. great but you cannot be happy at all about the real underlying problem with this team - they cannot score. There is not enough depth across all four lines to be any threat to the better teams in the West.

They need a proven goal-scorer first and foremost. At this point, the only way to give the Canucks a chance to win is to let in 2 or fewer goals every game.

I'm not feeling any better. Sorry guys.

We still don't skate the puck into the offensive zone, are just dumping and chasing, and don't seem very quick on the puck. The lack of chances at the and of the 3rd and in OT is deplorable. We need some talent or a motivational jump. I'm not sure which.

Sorry to harsh your buzz.

Wow. someone bookmark this post!

Obviously your definition of "stole" is different than mine. We'll agree to disagree on that.

But "ELITE"? My definition of elite is the highest ranking one can get. Or do you have another level higher? Roy, Brodeur, Dryden, Hasek. All won Stanley Cups besides a plethora of other trophies. They DID steal games, but not just regular season ones, which Lu has done without question.

Couldn't agree more, great post I agree on all points, like you I support Lu and I also think he didn't steal this game, although he played well enough, made some real key saves and was great in the shootout.

Played about as well as Cory did last game, this team just picked it up for the most part, although we still have a ways to go if we want to get back to elite form.

The rule is not continuous forward motion or you couldn't pull the puck back to your backhand. It's continuous forward motion. The league ruled on this a couple of years ago when Raymond and a couple of others tried it.

Couldn't agree more, great post I agree on all points, like you I support Lu and I also think he didn't steal this game, although he played well enough, made some real key saves and was great in the shootout.

Played about as well as Cory did last game, this team just picked it up for the most part, although we still have a ways to go if we want to get back to elite form.

Archived