14 replies to this topic

#1 Makall

Makall

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

And he should stay in, until he retires. No more 50-50 playtime. It needs to be 80-20 playtime like before The first game he's back and we win fabulously.

Unlike the majority of you (like 70%), I did not jump on the Schneider bandwagon. I and the other wiser users knew the outcome of Schneider being "number 1". And now you are all jumping ship. As expected.

The "trade Luongo" b itching was uncalled for every time he loses a game and the few Luongo defenders were ganged up on and flamed. Every time. It was a sad sight to see.

Well the fans got their wishes with their constant booing (not LUUING) of Luongo, twitter spamming, facebook spamming, etc. to get Luongo traded and Schneider up as the next starter.

And look at what we got ourselves into now. The W-L ratio this year is the worse ever seen since Schneider became starter.

If you bandwagoners want to save this team, get back to your twitter and facebook spamming and ask for Luongo to be put back in as the starter. Luongo is (potentially) getting traded because of all the negative publicity from fans and media he got, it is time to fix that. It's all about the publicity.

Mike Gillis isn't going to keep a goalie here when he could be jumped and killed any minute by rabid fans (if all the death threats are to be believed... and he gets a lot) and is causing his franchise to lose money. He needs to know that the fans are behind #1, not out to kill him.

#2 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,972 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

would all you idiots please shut up ... please shut up?

"What players need is the right kind of strength and power. That includes learning to understand that leverage and positioning can be just as important as raw strength when it comes to winning battles in the game. It's more about timing and athleticism --and avoiding injury--than it is about how much you can bench press. I don't know how many times I've seen a guy with the physique of a defensive end line up a guy half his size, only to bounce off when he connects. Sure, there is room in the game for big guys who can throw their weight around. But for the most part, players are smart enough to see them coming--and strong enough to protect the puck when they arrive. There are trainers out there who know how to devlop hockey-specific strength--though a trainer can help only if a player follows the program. All too often, I've seen players sign up with the best trainer, but not show up for their workouts and never to reap the benefits."

Bobby Orr - ORR MY STORY Viking 2013

#3 Beluga Whale

Beluga Whale

Trust me I'm a whale

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

Unlike the majority of you (like 70%), I did not jump on the Schneider bandwagon. I and the other wiser users knew the outcome of Schneider being "number 1". And now you are all jumping ship. As expected.

Thanks for the good laugh bro.
Posted Image
Prestige Worldwide - GM of the Boston Bruins Posted Image

#4 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,355 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Mike Gillis isn't going to keep a goalie here when he could be jumped and killed any minute by rabid fans (if all the death threats are to be believed... and he gets a lot) and is causing his franchise to lose money. He needs to know that the fans are behind #1, not out to kill him.

Who is getting death threats? Where is this coming from exactly?
Posted Image

#5 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,780 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Who is getting death threats? Where is this coming from exactly?

Yeah I would like to know as well?

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

#6 DaMacNamedDre

DaMacNamedDre

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

Posted Image
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Posted ImageBodee, on 18 April 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

I haven't been a supporter of the Canucks for long. Mainly because firstly I know nothing about NHL and secondly ESPN America only started showing NHL 3 years ago.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/328055-whats-wrong-with-me
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#7 DaMacNamedDre

DaMacNamedDre

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

And he should stay in, until he retires. No more 50-50 playtime. It needs to be 80-20 playtime like before The first game he's back and we win fabulously.

The "trade Luongo" b itching was uncalled for every time he loses a game and the few Luongo defenders were ganged up on and flamed. Every time. It was a sad sight to see.

Well the fans got their wishes with their constant booing (not LUUING) of Luongo, twitter spamming, facebook spamming, etc. to get Luongo traded and Schneider up as the next starter.

And look at what we got ourselves into now. The W-L ratio this year is the worse ever seen since Schneider became starter.

If you bandwagoners want to save this team, get back to your twitter and facebook spamming and ask for Luongo to be put back in as the starter. Luongo is (potentially) getting traded because of all the negative publicity from fans and media he got, it is time to fix that. It's all about the publicity.

please, go on.....

Posted Image
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I haven't been a supporter of the Canucks for long. Mainly because firstly I know nothing about NHL and secondly ESPN America only started showing NHL 3 years ago.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#8 Primus099

Primus099

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

we play Nashville next, based on tonight and that Luongo shut them out last time we played them I think it's pretty safe to say he's going back in.

#9 DaMacNamedDre

DaMacNamedDre

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

The originality of this thread will have me returning as often as possible.
Extremely captivating

Posted Image

#10 Primus099

Primus099

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

Posted Image

i don't think you've used this picture enough yet in this thread

#11 yogolol

yogolol

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

we play Nashville next, based on tonight and that Luongo shut them out last time we played them I think it's pretty safe to say he's going back in.

Yah but even if Luongo wins that game I think it's a sure thing Schneider is getting the start against Detroit, he was already showing off his new mask he got for that 1 game would be pretty awkward if Luongo got the start. It'd be hilarious though if Lu wore Schneiders mask because he didn't have one prepared to go with the Millionaire jerseys.
Watch my hockey tributes! http://www.youtube.c...urjesuss/videos

#12 Toni Zamboni

Toni Zamboni

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,631 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

#13 DaMacNamedDre

DaMacNamedDre

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

i don't think you've used this picture enough yet in this thread

Looooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted Image

#14 nux4lyfe

nux4lyfe

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,983 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:52 PM

Posted Image

13zpnd4.jpg

Thank You Twilight Sparkle for the dope sig!

#15 hockeyville88

hockeyville88

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,575 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Sig credit: GoaltenderInterference. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.