The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Oilers will be aggressive at the trade deadline

Tambellini makes me laugh, he's so unqualified for his position, yet somehow he gets away with being a bottom feeder going on 4 consecutive years. Katz must have a man crush on him.

Anyways, there is no freaking way they'll be a buyer if they continue this up. Tambellini once again setting himself up for failure.

Tambellini makes me laugh, he's so unqualified for his position, yet somehow he gets away with being a bottom feeder going on 4 consecutive years. Katz must have a man crush on him.

Anyways, there is no freaking way they'll be a buyer if they continue this up. Tambellini once again setting himself up for failure.

Edmonton should just sell whatever veterans they can.

If they get a top 5 pick at the draft, trade someone like Yakupov for two excellent young players, one prime age D and one big C, and trade up and draft Jones or down and get Ristolainen. They will be getting some help in Klefbom and Marincin next year anyway. Throw in a big D signing and they could be much improved.

Edmonton fans can wait another year.

14 teams in the NHL with between 28 and 31 points.

It's gonna be a very interesting trade deadline - and a lot of cap dumping in the offseason.

Teams with money having to shed salary - teams without money expected to pick up the contracts?

I think the CBA could wreak a lot of havoc and it would be hard to argue the NHL didn't bring it on itself.

Archived