The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Maxim Lapierre

406281dylan

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's been terrible this year. Completely invisible. He gained too much weight and his speed has suffered. He can't score, is just ok at faceoffs, adds to the teams bad rep and doesn't seem to be playing as effectively as he did when he first arrived. Let him go.

Honestly I think the fact that he's stopped chirping has affected his game in a negative way. Ray Ferraro said something interesting that I agreed with, he said when he was at the top of his game, the chirping was a big factor of it ans that he doesn't think lappy should stop.

I agree with ray and hope lappy starts chirping and playing dirty... every team needs players like that

i think some player need to yap and get that crazy look in thier eyes , get some god dam emotion in the game , play on the edge , not skate around like a frigging zombie , be that number 3rd most hated player in the league again , and get max some one to play with besides those 2 plugs wiese and sesito

LOL. I'm 6'3 212, even if I was 5'5 150 I would. I am not criticizing his weight gain, in fact I was happy he did, but scared to face him in person?

Haha, the guy got beat up by the 32 year old Vernon Fiddler....I don't see many people scared seeing him in person.

Solid grinder and a good hitter, but SOFT as a pillow.

Archived