The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Jake Gardiner unhappy in Toronto?

just my opinion, but an agent shouldn't be going to the media/world like that. If you have a problem with the team, then its with the team. Don't try and create controversy, cause it just degrades your reputation

He's not exactly pleased with playing on the Marlies, but with the Leafs logjam of defenders what are they going to do?

Fraser has been playing fantastic with Franson, Gunnarsson and Kostka work fairly well together, and Liles has been sitting in the pressbox.

Holzer needs to go, I didn't like the signing but I think Nonis is keeping him around in case Fraser/Franson/Kostka prove to be 1 year wonders.

The Leafs problem is they have too many average defenders and no straight up great ones, making it difficult to put together a roster that works for everyone.

The beauty of this is that if someone isn't playing well, out they go (in theory).

He's not exactly pleased with playing on the Marlies, but with the Leafs logjam of defenders what are they going to do?

Fraser has been playing fantastic with Franson, Gunnarsson and Kostka work fairly well together, and Liles has been sitting in the pressbox.

Holzer needs to go, I didn't like the signing but I think Nonis is keeping him around in case Fraser/Franson/Kostka prove to be 1 year wonders.

The Leafs problem is they have too many average defenders and no straight up great ones, making it difficult to put together a roster that works for everyone.

The beauty of this is that if someone isn't playing well, out they go (in theory).

Archived