Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Need help creating a CDC Bracket

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

So here's the idea...the NCAA College Basketball Tournament begins in about a week...and we're trying to drum up interest in a CDC bracket. Can any of you talented folks here in the Creative Media forum create like...i dunno..a pdf file or something with a bracket that could be updated as results come in...I'll be the one putting the results into the bracket myself. Figured it was worth a shot coming in here and at least floating the idea. Thanks for reading.
Posted Image

Well I tell you what Heretic..if Tim Tebow becomes Terry Bradshaw I will shave off all my hair, convert to Christianity, go into the ministry and become a preacher.

#2 JimLahey

JimLahey

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

I can give it a try. How many rounds do you want?

So here's the idea...the NCAA College Basketball Tournament begins in about a week...and we're trying to drum up interest in a CDC bracket. Can any of you talented folks here in the Creative Media forum create like...i dunno..a pdf file or something with a bracket that could be updated as results come in...I'll be the one putting the results into the bracket myself. Figured it was worth a shot coming in here and at least floating the idea. Thanks for reading.

NKQdh7b.jpg

#3 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

I can give it a try. How many rounds do you want?

here is a picture of what the bracket needs to look like. this is a past bracket but the layout is the same.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Well I tell you what Heretic..if Tim Tebow becomes Terry Bradshaw I will shave off all my hair, convert to Christianity, go into the ministry and become a preacher.

#4 JimLahey

JimLahey

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

Posted Image
I just downloaded this from a website and took off all the ads and added a little bit of a blue brush.

I'll add the round 1 matchups but I can add whatever else you would like to it

Edited by JimLahey, 13 March 2013 - 05:13 PM.

NKQdh7b.jpg

#5 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

Posted Image
I just downloaded this from a website and took off all the ads.

I'll add the round 1 matchups but I can add whatever else you would like to it

Fantastic! This should work great! Just the opening round matchups when they are announced. I can PM you those on Sunday after the announcement.
Posted Image

#6 JimLahey

JimLahey

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

Thanks that would be awesome.

NKQdh7b.jpg

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.