Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lonny_Bohonos_14

[Rumor] Kings & Sabres Talking Trade?

36 posts in this topic

Bet it's something more minor like Leopold/Regehr for a forward and a prospect/pick.

The Kings have 3 very good natural centers in Carter, Richards and Kopitar. The Sabers top center is still Hodgson so I wouldn't be surprised to see carter in Buffalo.

They probably after Regher, to replace Matt Greene. Regher also played for Suter for a long time. Would love to see Regher in a Canucks Jersey. Premier shut down shut down defencemen right there. He's getting old, but I would have absolutely no problems with him in our bottom 6 occasionaly playing in the top 4 around 19 20 minutes per game.

The Kings have 3 very good natural centers in Carter, Richards and Kopitar. The Sabers top center is still Hodgson so I wouldn't be surprised to see carter in Buffalo.

It's almost guaranteed that it will be Regehr. Guessing a 2nd rounder+Prospect coming back

Carter spends almost all of his time on left wing. The only real exception is on the PP, when the Kings send out four forwards (Carter, Richards, Kopitar, Brown).

In before Quick for Miller

No way they trade Carter, he's on an offensive stampede as of late