The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Chicago Wolves @ Grand Rapids Griffins - 3/13/13, 4:00PM PST

NuxFan09

Jensen scored? How was the shot? I saw his youtube video and he has some sick dangling and can pick corners. He is exactly the type of player that the Canucks need. Hopefully he develops quickly. We could really use a player like him. How many years do you guys think he is away from the Canucks roster? 1? 2?

Jensen rifled a drop pass from Schroeder in the high slot home top shelf. Was obviously the best player on his line, which was a grinding line and his linemates couldn't play at his level so he wasn't given the best opportunity to succeed. I could see a 2nd line of Archibald - Schroeder - Jensen put together for next game but Arniel is an AV level dumbass so ya never know.

Price was a healthy scratch and will likely be slotted in as a 6 dman when the opportunity presents itself.

Jensen was a -2.

People calling for him to be put on the first or second line right away need to take a breath and think. He needs to work his way into those prime spots. He needs to re-familiarize himself with the coaches systems and earn promotions to the top lines.

The only way any coach in his right mind would handle it. He will get his opportunities..relax.

Jensen was a -2.

People calling for him to be put on the first or second line right away need to take a breath and think. He needs to work his way into those prime spots. He needs to re-familiarize himself with the coaches systems and earn promotions to the top lines.

The only way any coach in his right mind would handle it. He will get his opportunities..relax.

Third game back playing North American hockey, and he's only had one practice with the team. Obviously he's gonna need some time.

Vandermeer was also a -2. Something tells me his poor defensive play had more to do with those goals than Jensen's.

Yep. Gordon is an established AHL player, but that's still no reason to play him as the top line centre over Schroeder. I mean, come on Arniel, you just got a young talented center handed to you. USE HIM!

That being said, Schroeder still got a goal and an assist in the game. I guess if he's that good he'll contribute offensively from wherever he is in the lineup, which he is and he did.

Yep. Gordon is an established AHL player, but that's still no reason to play him as the top line centre over Schroeder. I mean, come on Arniel, you just got a young talented center handed to you. USE HIM!

That being said, Schroeder still got a goal and an assist in the game. I guess if he's that good he'll contribute offensively from wherever he is in the lineup, which he is and he did.

The Chicago team is owned and managed not by the Canucks for the Canucks. Arneil takes instruction from the Chicago GM Wendell Young who is on the Chicago pay roll. They want to win first and fore most and fill the place..make money. Development is not Chicago last priority.

Archived