The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Best of 'Don Taylor' (Canucks/Sports Anchorman)

Lui's Knob

"Chris Kunitz. Now there's a name I don't want to mispronouce!"

"A-Rod and Pujols...I saw a movie called that once!"

Another great one was after the opening montage where they ran a quick video clip of a bobsledder splitting her pants on the push off...DT opens the show with "Let's get cracking!"

He's OK on TV but on the afternoon radio with B.Mac the combination is a disaster. Continual in house jokes giggling like 12 year olds and missing the point of the show...sports. And will you shut up already with the imitations of Danny Gallivan, we heard it once OK twice alright 500 times ....sort of over kill.

I often turn them off because it the two idiots together just giggling and out of control. I can't imagine why sponsors still advertise with 1040

He's OK on TV but on the afternoon radio with B.Mac the combination is a disaster. Continual in house jokes giggling like 12 year olds and missing the point of the show...sports. And will you shut up already with the imitations of Danny Gallivan, we heard it once OK twice alright 500 times ....sort of over kill.

I often turn them off because it the two idiots together just giggling and out of control. I can't imagine why sponsors still advertise with 1040

Archived