Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

The Best of 'Don Taylor' (Canucks/Sports Anchorman)

Discussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
94 replies to this topic

#91 Caboose

Caboose

Marlies Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

He's OK on TV but on the afternoon radio with B.Mac the combination is a disaster. Continual in house jokes giggling like 12 year olds and missing the point of the show...sports. And will you shut up already with the imitations of Danny Gallivan, we heard it once OK twice alright 500 times ....sort of over kill.

I often turn them off because it the two idiots together just giggling and out of control. I can't imagine why sponsors still advertise with 1040

You must be fun at parties.

kb71ZMt.jpg

#92 cabinessence

cabinessence

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:59 AM

He's OK on TV but on the afternoon radio with B.Mac the combination is a disaster. Continual in house jokes giggling like 12 year olds and missing the point of the show...sports. And will you shut up already with the imitations of Danny Gallivan, we heard it once OK twice alright 500 times ....sort of over kill.

I often turn them off because it the two idiots together just giggling and out of control. I can't imagine why sponsors still advertise with 1040

Fred 65 I agree with you! I am a big Taylor fan and think his humor is really great. I seem to relate to it well but sometimes when he and BMAC (what's with the hip hop cool name he took on in his 50s?...he used to be just Barry) get together it goes on and on to the point where I have had to turn it off. I think it is more Paul Morris imitations they do (). He didn't like getting pranked much either ()
Posted Imagecabinessence, on 06 February 2014 - 06:43 PM, said:

I have a feeling they will score on the power play...cue bass solo!!
I called it!! I called it!!! Cue more bass solos!!!!!

#93 talflick

talflick

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

NHL 2002 was Lemiuex, 2003 was Iginla. I think Don did both games though.

2003 was great. I don't remember the whole line but there was one my buddy and I remember and it was

...like a plate of soggy french fries.

Posted Image

just take out oshie and we will be fine my sister is gonna try and give him crabs when they come into van on tuesday

#94 wasteofskin

wasteofskin

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:08 PM

Religious death, I instigate
From what the bible demonstrates
Does it document creation
Of this hopeless infliction
Of a godless heretic
Not a god-fearing lunatic
That's why it's become my obsession
To treat God like an infection

#95 ajhockey

ajhockey

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,385 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

http://youtu.be/xS9Vx0QHpmw

lol in the fight between Grimson and Probert. "Grimson, protecting himself with his face."

14ndb35.jpg
Credit to -Vintage Canuck- for the awesome sig!

"Gino, Gino, Gino, Gino!"
Rest In Peace, Rypien, Demitra, and Bourdon

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.