The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Malhotra promoted to assistant coach of Chicago Wolves

This...^^...with the p!ss poor performance in the faceoffs of late, we could use Manny up with the big team...but as professional as players may be and as much respect Manny has among his teammates, there's always difficulties transitioning from a peer to a teacher. Nonetheless, Manny would be valuable in any role in the organization.

On another note, did anyone notice that Laurence Gilman was behind the bench with the coaching staff in Columbus last night? I only noticed it as everyone was celebrating Raymond's shoot out goal...was he there the whole game? If so, I wonder what that was all about...

He has been a member since 06, I think he knows who Gillis is. He is showing income desparity in management compared to Malhotra's salary. I don't know if people say stuff like this to be a troll, put up their post count, or just cause they don't actually read the thread they are posting in.

Get rid of Newell, the powerplay guy and tell the boys to come up with their own pp plans, then get manny back there as an assistant coach.. He's perfect for all the youngsters that are going to be coming up the system soon.

Archived