Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edler's Mind Tricks

Pinizzotto Activated on Thursday

146 posts in this topic

Not crazy about the fact he wears a visor if he's a regular fighter, but whatever. He seems like he'll add some spark.

Pinn hasn't shown anything at the NHL level. He has only played a handfull of games in the AHL this year. Injuries seem to be a real problem. He seems to be game on the physical side but not that big. They can give him a look but I don't expect much.

he hasn't played an nhl game so yeah, definitely hasn't shown anything yet. I'm all for him getting a shot over ebbett. when they were both playing in chicago at the beginning of the year, they both were noticeable players for the wolves. Lots of potential upside because of the type of game he plays. My expectations aren't huge either, i just think he's at least the outline of what we want in that position.

I got a good feeling that this guys going to surprise a lot of people with a very good all around game from what I've seen.

Weiss, and Ebbett don't do a whole hell of a lot any good and Pinizzotto will be better in every way possible.

Previous two seasons in the AHL, 83 points in 137 games, +58, 300 pm. Not bad for 'average'.

Both the Canucks website and NHL.com list him as a RW. He's also called a winger in articles. Do you know if he has center experience before the one game you mentioned? Wonder if the Canucks asked them to try him on center.

The Wolves and AHL list him as a center, because that is what he is playing. He's a center/winger or winger/center, however you want to look at it.

Finally get to see him in action. Looks like a decent player

Both the Canucks website and NHL.com list him as a RW. He's also called a winger in articles. Do you know if he has center experience?

Previous two seasons in the AHL, 83 points in 137 games, +58, 300 pm. Not bad for 'average'.

Jordan Schroeder has had essentially the exact same production as Steve - and at 8 years younger too.

So much for the Blackhawks winning the Pres Trophy

Jordan Schroeder has had essentially the exact same production as Steve - and at 8 years younger too.

I thought he was really impressive in training camp two seasons ago,and basically earned a spot on the team ..very noticeable with his hitting,stirring it up etc.

What I'd like to know is, who's going to press box when Pinnizotto gets in the lineup?

Sedin-sedin-burrows

Higgins-ebbett-booth

Raymond-lapierre-Hansen

Kassian-pinnizotto-weise

Sestito

Keep players in their natural position