The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pinizzotto Activated on Thursday

Edler's Mind Tricks

I have to believe that as word gets around the league the Canucks have a a guy that finishes every check opposing D are going to realize they best move the puck quickly. He looks like a Smyl without the skill. Plus he will get better as he settles in

Slightly late on a clean hit .. relax, Bodee .. this ain't footie .. considering his recent lack of time on ice, Pini did not disappoint at all IMO .. 4th line was effective, and that is all that matters .. I really appreciate players who know and accept their role .. now we just need a coach who knows his job a lil better ..

Hit was fine. shoulder to shoulder - not late - and Klein saw him coming.

Bodee, you have made hundreds of posts here regarding the Canucks being too soft.

Pinizzotto - a guy with a whole lot of grit and a good mix of skill, finally gets an opportunity - throws a good clean hit, and here you rain protests and complaints. If I didn't know you better, the response wouldn't be so reasonable/polite.

Again, sad state we are in when people get excited about a 28 year old seeing his first nhl action as 'big deal'

I will be more excited when the headline reads one of the following :

Schneider traded

Luongo traded

Edler traded

AV fired

Have you taken a look at his numbers in the AHL? He has fought 3 teams in the AHL so far this year and 7 times last year (plus well over 100 PIM)

With his style of play he is going to have to answer the bell plus he is going to HAVE to fight to keep a spot in the bigs.

That's doesn't make him a "fighter" per se. Keyword: "answer the bell". He's not out there looking for it.

There's no reason for him to not wear a visor. The only reason for ditching it is if you think you're going to get called for instigating with a visor.

I will reserve judgement on this guy .. Most players playing their first games will exceed expectations because of the amount of adrenaline that is coursing through their bodies ..ask any pro .. they will tell you that 5 or 6 games in , you will see who you really have ..

Archived