The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Hockey Central Panel - Mike Ribeiro a good fit for Vancouver

I will be going to sleep tonight dreaming of Mike Ribeiro in a Vancouver Canucks jersy. If there was ever a good fit for us.............. get er done!!!!!! This is our ticket, cash it in! Forget about Kris Versteeg lucky Mike makes it work where ever he goes, the line combinations are endless, and he has the skills to pay the bills. He has the stats to back the facts! Why go with an uncertainty, Mike is our man. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

post-77797-0-26590300-1363241239_thumb.j

post-77797-0-26590300-1363241239_thumb.j

Considering Kesler is more effective on the wing, bringing in Ribeiro would be huge for the team. It would be a very good fit actually.

Ribeiro also has something the Canucks need, PASSION! so maybe he whines at times, has been a diver, etc....he has edge to his game and he can produce.

However Washington has been dying for a secondary center, Ribeiro fits that bill, if he won't resign in Washington then Vancouver would be smart to look at him anyways.

is it just me or is that hockey central panel never right .. I mean they know about hockey , but they have no real clue about what trades may or may not happen .. Sometimes I think they look at message boards to get their rumours .. lets give em a good lead tonight folks ..

Archived