The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs NSH Predators - 03/14/13

Strombone1

Guest Gumballthechewy

Bieksa responsible for another goal against.. and he's still playing..

Don't even get me started on AV's sitting back on a lead strategy, I can't stand this guy anymore lol.

He just loves to kill young players confidence.

We'll take the win, but better have that scoring touch against Detroit if we are going to play this wide open.

I wont be surprised if AV punishes Kass to the fourth line or the bench even though he mostly had a good game till one bad pass (hint* no one was perfect in that game)

Its really unbelievable how he's treating this kid, its no wonder coho wanted out. Then puts Pinz in his place? SO A GUY WHO;S PLAYED 1 NHL GAME CAN BRING MORE THAN KASS?

It is absurd. I am amazed how well Kass is taking this treatment. Its garbage. I hated CoHo for wanting out, but now I completely understand it.

AV is a moron.

I know its pissing me off too, and the Ballard situation, I like Pinizzotto, think he will be a great 4th liner for us so I won't bash him, but I can't see why he would bench Kassian for one mistake when he has consistently had a few games, and especially when Alberts and Bieksa are making mistakes left and right and continue to stay in the line-up.

Would love to understand his thought process.

Pekka Rinne will actually get less criticism than Luongo for being pulled mid game for a poor effort and allowing 4 goals on 12 shots. Some people here are never happy and always try and find something to whine about. Go figure... :blink:

Archived