The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs NSH Predators - 03/14/13

Strombone1

Hoping the Sedins start to elevate their game. They've been chipping in but both are way below in the standings and with the rest of the team in a bit of turmoil, their contribution needs to improve. They are ranked 27 and 31 in NHL points, a far cry from previous year's performances and one big reason the Nucks are struggling on offence.

As for teh game against Nashville, I have my bottle fo Red Bull standing by to keep me from nodding off once play starts.

2-1 canucks

kassian scores after burrows missed a shift due to a penalty kill, caused by edler being beaten out wide by kostitsyn and diving for the puck but getting his ankles instead. Hasen after ebbett gets crushed to make a play to raymond who fires it on net, but then it deflects to hansen who waits by the side of the net and taps it in.

Ughh this Ballard crap is beyond ridiculous. What is MG waiting for..just trade him already. His value must be taking a beating when other teams look and see him as a healthy scratch night after night.. What AV see's in Alberts we'll never know.

Oh as for the score i expect another boring low scoring game. Hope we score first tho otherwise this game may put me to sleep.

Archived