The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs NSH Predators - 03/14/13

Strombone1

wow.....ballard and even barker out for andrew alberts????

i mean...i like the guy...but seriously??!?

i hope AV doesn't give us that BS about AA giving us the best chance to win...cos this is getting ridiculous....

hope ballard is sidelined with injury, or trade coming up....

I think we are turning the corner.............. slowly.

If we can just get a few breaks in front of the net (not to mention a few bodies) then we could light up.

I have this feeling...........4-1 Canucks............2 goals and a "fight" for Raymond and one for Danny and one for Hansen.

Come on Keith......demand a trade publicly. It is the only way Gillis will get off his can and make a move anyway.....

I figured out the Alberts thing......he grew a 5 o'clock shadow beard to be a Rome look alike so AV will love him.....

I am excited for this game for 2 reasons;

1) First Canucks game ill be attending since game 5 of the LA series last year

and;

2) My buddy Victor Bartley of the Predators got called up from Milwaukee 3 games ago and has looked great. Undrafted guy from Maple Ridge will be playing in front of friends and family in only his 4th career NHL game. Good guy who worked his ass off after not being drafted in Europe and the AHL, finally got the call last week and the Preds have pitched 2 shutouts since then.

Im hoping for a 4-3 Vancouver win, with a Bartley 3 point night (the kid still doesnt have a point in 3 games, would be awesome to do at home)

Archived