The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Pavel Datsyuk reportedly considering last year in NHL after next season

Datsyuk retiring?

Kesler and Booth for Datsyuk. Luongo and Schroeder for John Carlson and Neuvirth. Edler, Raymond, and a 1st for Voracek and Couturier, and Talbot. Bring up Jensen. Cup.

Daniel ~ Henrik ~ Burrows

Voracek ~ Datsyuk ~ Jensen

Higgins ~ Couturier ~ Hansen

Talbot ~ Lapierre ~ Kassian

/jokes

It will be a big loss for Detroit, the NHL, and most importantly the fans, but we have to respect the decision of probably the most skilled and complete player in the league right now.

3rd best forward in the world.

Most respected forward in the league by people inside the game, including - and perhaps most importantly - his peers (alongside Teemu Selanne).

Would be quite the loss.

• 2 months later...

how bout having your head smashed into the glass, and the league not giving a crap. And he is one of the leagues biggest stars. Something like this would have me wondering what the frack is up with this league, and have me thinking twice.

Is this the beginning of the end...lol seriously though, could the KHL become a bigger draw for players than the NHL?

Don't really follow the KHL. Is the reefing any better? how about pay? do they have a salary cap?

how bout having your head smashed into the glass, and the league not giving a crap. And he is one of the leagues biggest stars. Something like this would have me wondering what the frack is up with this league, and have me thinking twice.

Is this the beginning of the end...lol seriously though, could the KHL become a bigger draw for players than the NHL?

Don't really follow the KHL. Is the reefing any better? how about pay? do they have a salary cap?

Archived