The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo's new mask

from this one pic, i prefer cory's mask. but will have to see better pics of lou's.

as for sat's game....really want to see both goalies all decked out in the millionaires gear..................

wonder if we can do lou 1'st period, cory 2nd, and AV's coin toss for 3rd :bigblush:

I much prefer Lui's mask. It's more reflective of the vintage jerseys.

In general I actually prefer the simple graphics to all the over-produced, air-brushed crap. Air brushed masks look cheap in my opinion.

One of them should have gotten a mask painted to look like they were wearing one of those old school hockey masks.

But I like them both. Like someone else said, I actually Luo's being so simple given that they're wearing vintage jerseys. Just seems to tie in perfectly with the overall theme/esthetic.

One of them should have gotten a mask painted to look like they were wearing one of those old school hockey masks.

But I like them both. Like someone else said, I actually Luo's being so simple given that they're wearing vintage jerseys. Just seems to tie in perfectly with the overall theme/esthetic.

Archived