Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everybody Hates Raymond

Luongo's new mask

68 posts in this topic

from this one pic, i prefer cory's mask. but will have to see better pics of lou's.

as for sat's game....really want to see both goalies all decked out in the millionaires gear..................

wonder if we can do lou 1'st period, cory 2nd, and AV's coin toss for 3rd :bigblush:

Nobody will ever touch the Johnny Canuck mask and the one he wore for Canada. Those two masks were lights out the best masks worn by a nucks keeper.

Lu has been keeping simple masks for the past few seasons now. Wonder why he keeps them simple. The first mask he had here and the blue johnny canuck masks were the best! So colorful and stood out

His best mask in my opinion is the one he uses now. I know Corey started with the Curt Ridley tribute (even wears his #35), but Lou's is much better. All the vintage scuff marks make it pretty authentic looking.

I hated/hate his Johnny Canuck masks.

By far the best was his first. The whole goalie graveyard theme, city line and bear busting was awesome.

Given the fact it's a vintage jersey I like that his mask isn't flashy.

I must say, Schneider's masks blow Lu's out of the water.

He used to have awesome masks, his first two when he came here were siiiiiiiick.

Nobody will ever touch the Johnny Canuck mask and the one he wore for Canada. Those two masks were lights out the best masks worn by a nucks keeper.

So retro and simple.

Suits the era very well.

Props to Lu on his awesome masks.

One of them should have gotten a mask painted to look like they were wearing one of those old school hockey masks.

But I like them both. Like someone else said, I actually Luo's being so simple given that they're wearing vintage jerseys. Just seems to tie in perfectly with the overall theme/esthetic.

One of them should have gotten a mask painted to look like they were wearing one of those old school hockey masks.

But I like them both. Like someone else said, I actually Luo's being so simple given that they're wearing vintage jerseys. Just seems to tie in perfectly with the overall theme/esthetic.

Or better yet! Since goalies didn't wear masks at all during the Millionaires era... they should have gotten a mask painted to look like their own head and face. SO AWESOME!

EDIT: Kind of like Bret's "Hair helmet" from Flight of the Conchords. Looks like you're not wearing a helmet at all. http://www.hotlikesa...Hair-Helmet.png

Or better yet! Since goalies didn't wear masks at all during the Millionaires era... they should have gotten a mask painted to look like their own head and face. SO AWESOME!

EDIT: Kind of like Bret's "Hair helmet" from Flight of the Conchords. Looks like you're not wearing a helmet at all. http://www.hotlikesa...Hair-Helmet.png