Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J529

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson wants Role in new Star Wars Movie

46 posts in this topic

He can be Captain Kirk

I'd like a role in the new Star Wars movie.

Put me in it too Abrams.

Couldn't possibly be worse than Hayden Christensen...

"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth."

:sick:

How about an Expendables sequel? Acting ability is certainly not a requirement for that series.

It's been a while, but didn't Prince Xizor die in Shadows of the Empire for the N64?...Which by the way is in my top 5 list of favourite games of all time.

To be fair, that is some horrific writing as well.

Maybe it's the nerd in me...but I think Rock would be better suited playing Christopher Judge's role in a remake of Stargate. Rock would make the perfect fill in as Teal'c...my god I miss Stargate...after Universe ended...I've been kind of lost.

he could be the space pilot that gets space rage after hannah montana wrecks her brand new super flyer mcflyerfacethingy into his ship

How about an Expendables sequel? Acting ability is certainly not a requirement for that series.

Forget the Rock. I want a role in the new Star Wars movie. I would do it for free.

Even something small. That way I could say "Hey kids, see the third Stormtrooper on the right? Ya, that's your uncle!"

::D

Its funny how hes very public about it. It'll be embarassing when he doesn't get a part.