74 replies to this topic

#31 Salmonberries

Salmonberries

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

And if you gotsta go ghetto, 'ol Robituss' is the way to go I guess!

th_1435408476_c985b0ec75_zps489544ad.jpg

#32 Salmonberries

Salmonberries

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

Just head on down to Hastings and ask anyone outside the Carnagie center.

Yeah, you can score smack down there, get you right fracked up.

#33 Salmonberries

Salmonberries

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:45 PM

Just get drunk on Nyquil and be done with it. Codeine is unobtainable except through a prescription from a doctor or..less than legal ways. That's it. And if you do wind up with a codeine based cough syrup...for the love of all that's good read the warning label and DON'T mix alcohol with it.

Brotha how close do you live to Huntsville Alabama. The reason I'm asking, Alabama Huntsville University has been accepted into the WCHA Division 1 hockey league for next season. It's a really good brand of hockey and, in the same way you somehow became a Canucks fan, I have always rooted for the lone southern hockey program in the NCAA for some reason!

Go chargers!!!

#34 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

Brotha how close do you live to Huntsville Alabama. The reason I'm asking, Alabama Huntsville University has been accepted into the WCHA Division 1 hockey league for next season. It's a really good brand of hockey and, in the same way you somehow became a Canucks fan, I have always rooted for the lone southern hockey program in the NCAA for some reason!

Go chargers!!!

I'm in North Carolina (Go Canes) and Huntsville, Alabama...where I have actually been once, for Space Camp...is about 8 hours from me. I'm very pleased to hear that there will be a Southern school playing D1 hockey. That is awesome :)
Posted Image

View PostScott Hartnell, on 11 June 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

Well I tell you what Heretic..if Tim Tebow becomes Terry Bradshaw I will shave off all my hair, convert to Christianity, go into the ministry and become a preacher.

#35 crime911

crime911

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

This is how I cure cough

1)drink cough syrup 3 times a day 2 tbsp.
2) Buy cepacol (sore throat) and keep it in your mouth if you feel like your throat is hurting or "itchy" feeling ( I usually finish 2 packs in a week. )
3) stay in warm place
Posted Image

#36 taxi

taxi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

Codeine is a controlled substance. You can only get it with a prescription. This is true in every province in Canada and, as far as I know, every state in America. Codeine is a narcotic derivative of opium.

#37 ckamo

ckamo

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

?
Pretty sure you can go to your pharmacists and just ask for a cough syrup with codeine in it. It might be a huge amount of codeine, but it's doable. I know this because someone I work with had a bad cough and she just popped over to the nearby shopper's and got a bottle of cough syrup (with codeine) just by asking the pharmacist. It's probably a combination of codeine another drug but it's not like codeine is completely off limits...

Edited by ckamo, 14 March 2013 - 05:28 PM.

#38 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

lol at people in this thread that actually believe OP has a "cough".
Posted Image

Well I tell you what Heretic..if Tim Tebow becomes Terry Bradshaw I will shave off all my hair, convert to Christianity, go into the ministry and become a preacher.

#39 Salmonberries

Salmonberries

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

You can get generic tylenol with codeine at any pharmacy without a prescription. It's just tylenol 1, mind you, only has 8mg of codeine per tablet but they come in bottles of 200.

Just ask your pharmacist!

#40 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Just go huff some gas.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#41 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

The best cough syrup with Codeine is probably Calmylyn. Tussionex has no Codeine but is WAY better than anything with Codeine...for coughs of course.

I say this comfortably because you won't be able to get either without a prescription from your doctor. Tussionex actually requires a triplicate prescription because it contains Hydrocodone.

Your doctor will determine what is best for your condition. I wouldn't advise self-medicating.

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

rsz_theylive.jpg 11477626583_2368927097.jpg  7649118508_ce3e8a74a1_o.jpg

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#42 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

lol at people in this thread that actually believe OP has a "cough".

He might. He might not.

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#43 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

He might. He might not.

He's trying to get high, Captain Oblivious.
Posted Image

#44 literaphile

literaphile

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

Thanks for the info POURia... I'll definitely POUR one up for ya haha get it??? Lol nvm...

You sound like a real winner.

#45 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

He's trying to get high, Captain Oblivious.

He might be. He might not be.

I may even suspect that he may be. But I am content to be oblivious enough to not make any absolute and/or certain generalizations, assumptions or accusations based on mere suspicion.

Imagine if our legal system worked like your brain.

#46 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:11 PM

He might be. He might not be.

I may even suspect that he may be. But I am content to be oblivious enough to not make any absolute and/or certain generalizations, assumptions or accusations based on mere suspicion.

Imagine if our legal system worked like your brain.

Jesus christ...can you REALLY be this dense or are you trolling me right now? I'm 30 years old bud. This isn't my first rodeo...and if you think for one moment this guy ACTUALLY has a cough after he put the WORD *cough* in what amounts to quotation marks you are living in a world with blinders on. I know...because I used to get high the same exact way. Reality check, bud....get your head out of the clouds.

PS If the legal system worked like MY brain...they'd stop filling up US jails and prisons by arresting responsible cannabis consumers...and it'd be a breath of fresh air....likewise...if the legal system worked like MY brain...the REAL criminals would be punished...starting with a lot of these god damned bankers and people who work for large corporations. If the legal system worked like MY brain...there would no longer be a price to pay for simply inhabiting this planet..no more rent...no more religious involvement in government...and there'd be far less loopholes allowing these pharmaceutical poison peddlers to escape any sort of justice in the case of teenage suicides. I rather like the way that sounds...so actually..I wish the legal system DID work like my brain.

Edited by Scott Hartnell's Mane, 14 March 2013 - 07:17 PM.

Posted Image

#47 DDuncan

DDuncan

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

Jack Daniels Tennessee sipping Whisky

#48 nux4lyfe

nux4lyfe

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

I have a feeling that this dudes been listening to too much garbage music (lil wayne) and wants to be an idiot like him...if your problem was that bad, you'd ask a doc or why even mention anything about codeine?, there's many over the counter meds that work!

13zpnd4.jpg

Thank You Twilight Sparkle for the dope sig!

#49 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

In other news Lil Wayne was hospitalized again today for seizures.
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#50 Machine Gun Kelly

Machine Gun Kelly

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

Anything with promethazine, should do the trick,
Although, Nyquill should do the trick ;)
Also, Mountain Dew
Posted Image

#51 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

mixing caffeine with codeine is almost as dangerous as mixing alcohol with codeine....I would NOT recommend taking the clueless poster above me's advice at all.
Posted Image

#52 Machine Gun Kelly

Machine Gun Kelly

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

mixing caffeine with codeine is almost as dangerous as mixing alcohol with codeine....I would NOT recommend taking the clueless poster above me's advice at all.

I have decaff Dew at my 7/11 which is what I was referring to.
Probably should of clarified
Posted Image

#53 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

I have decaff Dew at my 7/11 which is what I was referring to.
Probably should of clarified

You're 14 ****ing years old...you shouldn't even be dreaming of giving advice on getting high on promethazine.
Posted Image

#54 Machine Gun Kelly

Machine Gun Kelly

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

You're 14 ****ing years old...you shouldn't even be dreaming of giving advice on getting high on promethazine.

It was a one time thing, which I won't do again
Posted Image

#55 Blue90

Blue90

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

Posted Image
*** WetBreasts is gonna make it Crew ***

#56 Salmonberries

Salmonberries

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

Jesus christ...can you REALLY be this dense or are you trolling me right now? I'm 30 years old bud. This isn't my first rodeo...and if you think for one moment this guy ACTUALLY has a cough after he put the WORD *cough* in what amounts to quotation marks you are living in a world with blinders on. I know...because I used to get high the same exact way. Reality check, bud....get your head out of the clouds.

PS If the legal system worked like MY brain...they'd stop filling up US jails and prisons by arresting responsible cannabis consumers...and it'd be a breath of fresh air....likewise...if the legal system worked like MY brain...the REAL criminals would be punished...starting with a lot of these god damned bankers and people who work for large corporations. If the legal system worked like MY brain...there would no longer be a price to pay for simply inhabiting this planet..no more rent...no more religious involvement in government...and there'd be far less loopholes allowing these pharmaceutical poison peddlers to escape any sort of justice in the case of teenage suicides. I rather like the way that sounds...so actually..I wish the legal system DID work like my brain.

#57 Salmonberries

Salmonberries

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

He also referred to LEANing back and getting better, which I missed the first time myself. I'm as gullible as the next guy but this fella wants to get wasted on cough syrup and what ever it is that they throw in that mixture.

Garbage pop culture influence is garbage by the way. The suits in the music industry should be gassed Auschwitz style for what they're up do..Goddamn smut peddlers are worse than drug dealers.

#58 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:22 PM

He also referred to LEANing back and getting better, which I missed the first time myself. I'm as gullible as the next guy but this fella wants to get wasted on cough syrup and what ever it is that they throw in that mixture.

Garbage pop culture influence is garbage by the way. The suits in the music industry should be gassed Auschwitz style for what they're up do..Goddamn smut peddlers are worse than drug dealers.

and now it's my turn. Quoted for truth.
Posted Image

#59 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

the problem is precisely that...pop culture influences..and the "music" industry. I placed music in quotations because a lot of this crap nowadays barely qualifies as music. More like noise.
Posted Image

#60 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

SYZZZURP!

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.