The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What is the best codeine *cough* syrup?

Gustavo Fring

The best cough syrup with Codeine is probably Calmylyn. Tussionex has no Codeine but is WAY better than anything with Codeine...for coughs of course.

I say this comfortably because you won't be able to get either without a prescription from your doctor. Tussionex actually requires a triplicate prescription because it contains Hydrocodone.

Your doctor will determine what is best for your condition. I wouldn't advise self-medicating.

I have a feeling that this dudes been listening to too much garbage music (lil wayne) and wants to be an idiot like him...if your problem was that bad, you'd ask a doc or why even mention anything about codeine?, there's many over the counter meds that work!

Jesus christ...can you REALLY be this dense or are you trolling me right now? I'm 30 years old bud. This isn't my first rodeo...and if you think for one moment this guy ACTUALLY has a cough after he put the WORD *cough* in what amounts to quotation marks you are living in a world with blinders on. I know...because I used to get high the same exact way. Reality check, bud....get your head out of the clouds.

PS If the legal system worked like MY brain...they'd stop filling up US jails and prisons by arresting responsible cannabis consumers...and it'd be a breath of fresh air....likewise...if the legal system worked like MY brain...the REAL criminals would be punished...starting with a lot of these god damned bankers and people who work for large corporations. If the legal system worked like MY brain...there would no longer be a price to pay for simply inhabiting this planet..no more rent...no more religious involvement in government...and there'd be far less loopholes allowing these pharmaceutical poison peddlers to escape any sort of justice in the case of teenage suicides. I rather like the way that sounds...so actually..I wish the legal system DID work like my brain.

He also referred to LEANing back and getting better, which I missed the first time myself. I'm as gullible as the next guy but this fella wants to get wasted on cough syrup and what ever it is that they throw in that mixture.

Garbage pop culture influence is garbage by the way. The suits in the music industry should be gassed Auschwitz style for what they're up do..Goddamn smut peddlers are worse than drug dealers.

He also referred to LEANing back and getting better, which I missed the first time myself. I'm as gullible as the next guy but this fella wants to get wasted on cough syrup and what ever it is that they throw in that mixture.

Garbage pop culture influence is garbage by the way. The suits in the music industry should be gassed Auschwitz style for what they're up do..Goddamn smut peddlers are worse than drug dealers.

Archived