The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Goal Song

DJ Dave

I always love how people come on and make guarantees about more people like one goal song versus another.

I remember all the threads (frankly, just as many as there are now, if not more) about getting rid of Holiday, and when Electric Worry was suggested, I'd never seen so much support for any one choice. There wasn't the same level of support for keeping Holiday either at that point so Electric Worry was getting the highest percentage of the posts supporting any one song.

Maybe people are hearing it more and not liking it as much, but I still haven't heard anything I'd genuinely want to replace it with that hasn't already been used elsewhere.

Oh, and that 'doop' song made my ears bleed. That's horrible, so nothing like that.

LOL at the people defending electric worry. That song is atrocious and no, it doesn't pump people up. It's one of those songs that tries too hard to be catchy that it just falls flat and downright sucks.

Gold on the Ceiling is better than electric worry, at least. Holiday is still the best, though, and it did a great job of pumping up the crowd with its tune.

Archived