Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aGENT

Happy March 14 / S&BJ Day!

12 posts in this topic

Can't believe nobody else posted this!

May all your S's be medium rare and your BJ's well done. Have a great evening guys :)

It's National Pi Day...every single year JR...every single ****in g year...you douchecanoe :P...lol

It's National Pi Day...every single year JR...every single ****in g year...you douchecanoe :P...lol

You could always try yoga :P

Or hookers...I have a feeling they work out cheaper in the long run anyway :lol:

All these "National Days" are BS. People can't just have a normal day. Always gotta be recognizing something.

It's National Pi Day, D. It's the 14th day of the 3rd month. 3/14. 3.14. What's so difficult to grasp about that...and it's all in fun anyway. Just as the 20th of April is 4/20 or National High Day...3/14 is National Pi Day. It's supposed to be humorous...maybe you should get a sense of humor.

It's National Pi Day, D. It's the 14th day of the 3rd month. 3/14. 3.14. What's so difficult to grasp about that...and it's all in fun anyway. Just as the 20th of April is 4/20 or National High Day...3/14 is National Pi Day. It's supposed to be humorous...maybe you should get a sense of humor.

I don't want to be too greedy. I don't need the steak.

oh you!

and JR, no one posted it because no one knew about it but you! you made it up, didn't you? it's probably a bacon wrap your D day or something, amirite? steak.. psh!

Happy belated White Day to All Asians!!!