The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT - Preds 4 - 7 Canucks F - 03.14.13

Jab316

I'll take the two points. It's nice to see some offense for once, but we were still playing sloppy hockey in our own end.

I'm looking forward to Saturday's game with those awesome Millionaires uniforms. I just hope we have a solid game from everybody. I want to see offense like tonight, but I also want solid defense as well.

I'll take the two points. It's nice to see some offense for once, but we were still playing sloppy hockey in our own end.

I'm looking forward to Saturday's game with those awesome Millionaires uniforms. I just hope we have a solid game from everybody. I want to see offense like tonight, but I also want solid defense as well.

Goats were Kassian and Edler... Yikes they are horrible in the defensive Zone. Kass was benched after the 3rd goal; guy is not the second bertuzzi...

Hansen played well and sedin with a nice penalty shot.

Overall timely and untimely bounces an Canucks almost let preds tie it??? Wasn't exactly a great game other than the score

Well that was exciting

Happy we scored so many goals. Some really good puck movement.

Great debut by Pinnizotto - sorry I'm too lazy to figure out how to spell his name

Fatherhood is suiting Hansen well lol. Another great game by him. Great to see Ebbett get involved too

Wish we could eliminate some of the own goals. Must be frustrating for our goalies.

Didn't like Luongo a few times. Not so much on the goals, but on some of the plays where the puck didn't end up in the net. He was making desperation saves a lot and goalies only do that when they over play and are having to then over compensate to make saves.

So happy for David Booth. Great play by Lapierre to pass it to him for the empty netter. I've knocked Booth a lot but boy he deserved that goal today.

Good win. Keeps us on top over Minny

Goats were Kassian and Edler... Yikes they are horrible in the defensive Zone. Kass was benched after the 3rd goal; guy is not the second bertuzzi...

Hansen played well and sedin with a nice penalty shot.

Overall timely and untimely bounces an Canucks almost let preds tie it??? Wasn't exactly a great game other than the score

Didn't see the game. Doesn't look overly great. A couple turn overs leading to goals. Badly out shot by an inferior opponent offensively. Sedins combined for zero shots.

Hooray for secondary scoring.

Now tighten up defensively and Sedins need to get some quality chances themselves. Granted both of them without a shot in the same game is rare so I won't make a big deal out of it.

Archived