The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT - Preds 4 - 7 Canucks F - 03.14.13

Jab316

Are you serious??? Lou had a terrible game. The 1st goal he did not seal off the bottom of the net !poor technique The second, had he closed the butterfly. the deflection off Bieksa is a save. On the stick save on Weber, he was so far out of position it was sickening 3rd goal he got stuck and could not laterally move to his right....was floundering a lot...I missed 4th goal. Lou said he was not good and was not good technically. We were lucky we got 7 goals. Lou lacked patience tonight, overplayed shots and failed on technical issues. Pretty damn scarey actually.

I don't see that. I see people still as concerned as they have been all season long. The issues have not disappeared after all. They once again tried to sit on a lead - this time a 3 goal lead - and almost blew it with the same defensive mistakes we have seen all season long.

It is nice to get a win. But how you win or lose matters come playoff time. That is why there is still a lot o concern.

I don't see that. I see people still as concerned as they have been all season long. The issues have not disappeared after all. They once again tried to sit on a lead - this time a 3 goal lead - and almost blew it with the same defensive mistakes we have seen all season long.

It is nice to get a win. But how you win or lose matters come playoff time. That is why there is still a lot o concern.

i know just surprising all the defending that is going on for him right now because the last stretch of games for Schneider a lot of people on the board pretty much blamed every single goal scored on Schneider and nobody else just stating the obvious

Are you serious??? Lou had a terrible game. The 1st goal he did not seal off the bottom of the net !poor technique The second, had he closed the butterfly. the deflection off Bieksa is a save. On the stick save on Weber, he was so far out of position it was sickening 3rd goal he got stuck and could not laterally move to his right....was floundering a lot...I missed 4th goal. Lou said he was not good and was not good technically. We were lucky we got 7 goals. Lou lacked patience tonight, overplayed shots and failed on technical issues. Pretty damn scarey actually.

Archived