The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jannick as Premier... or Captain?

hotelierhockey

What IF we had a revolving "C"... so that the best player from the previous game wears the "C" for the next game. Or at least an "A". Rewards players for "what have you done for me lately" play. Just kidding... of course, "leadership" is based on other things too.... but anyways, sure... let's hear your thoughts!

if we had a hard hat/broadway hat/WWE championship belt giveaway to the hardest working player after each and every game like some teams (rangers, coyotes, blackhawks) have then Jannick would have got the honour tonight. in fact, i think he would have earned it in the majority of games this year. he's been the team MVP through 26 games.

I don't like the idea of revolving C and A's

But With his age and importance to this team, I could see Hansen being Captain.

Sedins, Burrows, Bieksa, Hamhuis, Kesler should all be retiring or on their last contracts around the same time, Maybe give Hansen the C when they all leave. I've seen worse captains talent wise.

i love how you can see the effort in his play. it really shows how badly he wants it each and every shift... was especially evident on his goal tonight. the man just would not be denied!

... although on another note, not to be a debbie downer or anything, i did not see any conclusive evidence that that puck actually went in the net. surprised there has not been as much discussion around this ...

Archived