The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Chicago Wolves @ Rockford IceHogs - 3/15/13, 5:05PM PST

NuxFan09

Yeah, his hands just aren't quite there to be considered more of a top 6 guy at higher levels. He doesn't have as much offensive upside as Raymond, but is stronger on his skates and just as good if not slightly better defensively.

Looks like there's some suspensions coming up for the Wolves. Desbiens and Didiomete are gone for at least 5.

At least it will open up some spots for our other guys.

I noticed no Sweatt today. I wonder if he's getting the callup for Booth?

Archibald and Schroeder have sick chemistry, I remember watching the Archibald-Schroeder-Kassian line at the beginning of the year and they looked sick.

Schroeder just seems to work well with powerforwards (Archibald, JVR, Stoa) but it's sad to see that AV rarely put him in between Booth and Kassian; two solid powerforwards.

Morin better get suspended or I will completely lose it. Vandermeer will get some too, not sure which Rockford players were involved but they better get a few.

All this means is more time for Canucks prospects! Depending on how long the suspensions are I wonder if they'll call some up (Mallet, Grenier, Sauve are the first that come to mind)

Archived