The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lil Wayne in critical condition

AriGold

Tunechi is just fine thanks. Gotta love all the haters that come out of the woodwork. You may not like it but this guy is extremely talented and successful. Wish him the best and glad he's still around to pump out some gym music for me.

I feel bad for the guy, but apparently he's in this state because he took a bunch of random drugs or something?

If that's true, well then.. I still feel bad but... Isn't this kind of his fault, if of course what i heard was true?

If this is just a health thing, then my condolences go out to him, his family and everyone he loves.

Tunechi is just fine thanks. Gotta love all the haters that come out of the woodwork. You may not like it but this guy is extremely talented and successful. Wish him the best and glad he's still around to pump out some gym music for me.

I feel bad for the guy, but apparently he's in this state because he took a bunch of random drugs or something?

If that's true, well then.. I still feel bad but... Isn't this kind of his fault, if of course what i heard was true?

If this is just a health thing, then my condolences go out to him, his family and everyone he loves.

Archived