The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lil Wayne in critical condition

AriGold

If I ever got my hands around this son of a bitch's neck I'd strangle the life out of him...my cousin died this morning from going on one of these asinine binges with the codeine cough syrup...he was 14...and Lil Wayne's biggest fan...this ****er needs to be held accountable for the bad influence that he is on today's youth. This is getting goddamned ridiculous.

Some people like Special Ed are far too suggestible to people with fame and what they have to say. Even though Special Ed said "he is not even his biggest fan", he's probably his biggest fan... lol. Why can't he just own up to it? All started because he said 'lol can't believe you guys are hating that he is extremely talented and successful'.

I honestly want to see if he'll be a speaker on drug problems - or if he'll continue stirring the pot that he's rich. He could use his fame for something useful - but having sluts and cars is more important for him.

If I ever got my hands around this son of a bitch's neck I'd strangle the life out of him...my cousin died this morning from going on one of these asinine binges with the codeine cough syrup...he was 14...and Lil Wayne's biggest fan...this ****er needs to be held accountable for the bad influence that he is on today's youth. This is getting goddamned ridiculous.

I'm sorry for you're loss but putting the blame on a guy who has absolutely 0 to do with that. You know how many other artists used purple drank? Did your cousin only listen to one artist? Sorry but again I look towards the parents to set the best example.

There's plenty of bad influences out there. Again up to people to make good decisions and hopefully get help from people around them. Movies, video games, the internet... All arguably far worse an influence and we can't go blaming actors, programmers and web masters for that either.

Has ZERO to do with it??? Really??? All right buddy...I'll wait till you get a call at 5am waking you out of a sound sleep to tell you one of your relatives has gone on one of these binges...His parents are DEVASTATED...You don't have a goddamn clue what you're talking about...and sitting here reading you defending this jackass is REALLY pissing me off. I can't deal with this bull s*** right now...from you or anyone else. I thought venting would make me feel better...but it hasn't. I'll see you cats later on in the day after I have a nice session with Dr. Bong. Un****ingbelievable the set of balls you have making this statement right here.

I'm sorry for you're loss but putting the blame on a guy who has absolutely 0 to do with that. You know how many other artists used purple drank? Did your cousin only listen to one artist? Sorry but again I look towards the parents to set the best example.

There's plenty of bad influences out there. Again up to people to make good decisions and hopefully get help from people around them. Movies, video games, the internet... All arguably far worse an influence and we can't go blaming actors, programmers and web masters for that either.

Well someone in this thread is a bigger fan of him than I since I never even knew about his new album release. I just have a few songs on my gym playlist that get me pumped and I like the beats/lyrics. Probably pretty old songs of his to be honest haha.

I do t like a lot of artists but if they sell a ton of records - making bazillions along the way - well I have to admit they must be talented and successful. Even if I don't necessarily like their music.

As far as the drugs go... Who cares. It's his life and not really anyone's concern here. At least he's open and honest about it when probably most others are just closet adicted. People make their own choices and its up to parents to teach about drugs not lil Wayne. Although I agree it could t hurt if someone uses their celebrity to help out.

But the focus should be with parenting.

I have to say, buddy, your username sure fits the bill perfectly. Special Ed, indeed. The Special Ed kids I work with on a daily basis make more sense than you do. You are an insult to their intelligence.

Your ignorance is appalling. By saying parents are to blame, you are saying that the parents of addicts and users are responsible for the choices addicts and users make. Ridonculous.

Also, to say that Li'l Wayne has no part in influencing the youth of the World is once again ignorance at it's highest level. 60's kids didn't want to be like the Beatles? 70's youth didn't want to be like Zeppelin? 80's kids didn't mimic Van Halen? 90's youth weren't influenced by Nirvana? Kids of the first 12 years of the 2000's have been influenced by the actions of Pop Culture figures just as much as any of the generations before. The difference is in the message and it's delivery.

Wake up!

Parents play the biggest role on influencing children as far as I'm concerned. In my experience I have always avoided such bad influences because of parenting and my friends as well. So I'm just going off what I have experienced. Personally many undesirable people I have known their parents didnt seem very strong or influential.

Archived